Too terrified to post this must I must

sunshine'skid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Run! If you wanna escape hell, RUN!
Of course, it's superstisious, however, I was very conservative on what happened on 6/6/6 (June 6, 2006)!

Jan, that is hilarious!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just want to share a cute story. My sister-in-law was the breakfast show co-host at one of our Toronto area TV stations. Part of their job is to do community service dates. She had to "work" at a Tim Horton's one time for a charity drive and there was a priest that came in and his order came to $6.66. She was torn between giggles and being speechless.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A good friend of mine chose a phone number that contained 666 on purpose
I think it's all superstition. How can a number be evil? What supposedly happens, like the Devil listens for his number and comes running? It's all quite confusing to me.

Then again, a lot of hotels still don't have a 13th floor. Or shall I say, they call the 13th floor the 14th floor and misname every floor above it too. It's still the 13th floor whether you call it that or not!

Anyway, don't be upset. We've all already survived our 666th day on earth, our 666th meal, etc etc

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think alot of it has to do with how you were raised also.If you were brought up with Religion, then it may be a bad omen for you.Such as my case.Others may not even think about it!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a time about a year ago that all day everything kept coming up as 666. Like for instance I went to the store and the total was $6.66. And then I went to another store and the change I got back was $6.66. I forget what else happened that day, I just remember it coming up a bunch of times. Kind of freaked me out, but nothing bad ended up happening.