Too much? Not enough? Interview dress Question!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was not impressed. The gal was not impressed with what little customer service experience I had. Hello? I'm 20....what do you expect?!?! She was also concerned with my ability to learn online banking...everything I did was on paper. I'm thinking....yeah....go hire a 40 y/o w/ customer service experience but who's computer illiterate!

There will be a 2nd interview if they like me....but this is gonna be a waaayyy high stress job. Not what I need. So I dunno if I'm still interested!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I was not impressed. The gal was not impressed with what little customer service experience I had. Hello? I'm 20....what do you expect?!?! She was also concerned with my ability to learn online banking...everything I did was on paper. I'm thinking....yeah....go hire a 40 y/o w/ customer service experience but who's computer illiterate!

There will be a 2nd interview if they like me....but this is gonna be a waaayyy high stress job. Not what I need. So I dunno if I'm still interested!
Awww, that sucks Natalie- I was hping this would be a great opportunity for you. Did you apply for the jobs I emailed you about? Best of luck on the future interviews... at least this was good interview experience!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Send her a follow up email on Sunday night. Just say how much you enjoyed talking with her Friday and if there is any other questions she may have to contact you.

Ummm..and yes, you would catch onto the online banking quicker than a 40 year old
or most 40 year old I know IRL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The hospital job isn't avaliable anymore. I've got to drop off/mail out the other two apps yet.