Tongue pictures please!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would love for everyone to post pics of thier furbabies with their tongues sticking out! I'll start the ball rolling.......here is my Petals!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have any pics of Dori with her tongue out. But that's because she is a sweet little kitty with lots of manners, she just doesn't go around sticking her little tongue out

Where's Tiggy's tongue?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come on Squirt...after that evil eye look you posted a short time ago, we all know that Dori is no angel..........you must have a tongue shot somewhere!
I don't think my Tiggy has stuck his tongue out at me, just my Petally Poo...........I'll check though.
I'm sure you've seen this one of Petals, haven't you?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squirt, since you love Tiggy so much, have you ever thought about adopting a brother or sister for Dori? When we just had Trixie, everyone told me she needed a playmate, but I thought, no, I"m all she needs. Well, then Jerry found and brught home Petals, and I realized everyone was right.........Just picture it.........a cute little red kitty that you can name Morrie or Cory or Lori........I know it sounds like I"m kidding, but I think it would be great.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I can relate to a point. You have no idea how much I want another cat. That would make 4 for us. Jerry keeps telling me (in jest) that I can have another one, but one of the 3 will have to go. Like that would ever happen.
Luckily I have a hubby that likes kitties, and he brought the last two home. But I truly think that no one should have just one........I'm the type of person though that even if Jerry wasn't real crazy about the idea, I'd just bring one home and when Jer got home from work, I'd say, "look honey what I found outside in the bushes"! Too late....once he holds her/him, he'll be hooked!

dima

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Ok, read this thread. I did want another kitty

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=35998&

And I would name is Sambuca or Frangelica for a girl. (I am not a drinker, but I love those names)
I have to agree with Hissy and the others on this one. You don't have any kids...you have Dori. If he is not going to support your love and your NEED for kitties, perhaps he is not the right guy. I seriously have a "3 C" test. Any guy I date must pass or he doesn't get past the first stages of like.

1) Must love children and get along with mine.
2) Must love cats and not only get along with mine, but be understanding of my deep love for them and my need to take care of them.
3) Must like camping or at least be willing to go and not complain about it!

Have a serious talk with this guy and tell him that this is your motherly instinct, but cause it is! Kitties are much cheaper and much easier that kiddos. And you would be so much happier and so would Dori.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rosiemac,
Can't wait to see your pics.........

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loubelia,
Love the pic! What a cutie pie! Here is the latest of my Trixie. Caught her this morning.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Squirt.....I'm getting ready to post your "tiggy" pic for the day over on the orange/yellow tabby thread.........

monica's six

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Though you can't actually see her tongue... you can tell Audrey has her tongue stuck out... Grooming Ms. Isabelle!

-

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try and get some more tongue shots tonight..........(sounds dirty!) HAHA
I'd love to see some more from all of you too!