Tomorrow.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mooch- woo woo for your anatomy scan already. It seems like yesterday you announced your pregnancy. I have two girls, 8 & 7 and the request was for a brother. Lol hopefully they aren't too disappointed. Lol plus we aren't frou frou lol but I do love me some pink and I think df will love having a princess. He is firmly stuck in his belief that his family doesn't make girls. This potentially is the first ajd only girl in his family. Lol

Libby- you literally took the words out of my mouth. The TCS kids have a ton of honorary aunts and uncles....well more aunts lol.

I can't wait for df to get home. He has only seen the pics via text. It was funny when they tried to do the doppler she kept kicking it and moving. But cooperated thru the ultrasound. Just some arm waving and wiggling, no flipping lol. But I am now firmly routed in not meeting with that midwife again. She rubbed me the wrong way. So my next appt is with my Dr and I will be letting him know I won't meet with the midwives. I'm having a c section anyways so its going to be a 'real' doctor doing my delivery.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL!  Tell DF "Never say Never!" 

I'm not big on dressing up when it comes to myself; but DD gets all the frilly clothing. 
  It's impossible to avoid pink when you've got a girl.  I had a friend insist that she wouldn't do anything pink for her DD when she was pregnant with her.  Well now her DD is 8 and her favorite colors are pink and purple.  I kept trying to figure out how she was going to find enough clothing in the baby section while avoiding pink!

I'll be 20 weeks on Saturday; so I'm almost half way there!  That's exciting and scary at the same time.  I'm enjoying the kicking and actually looking pregnant instead of fat; but then I'm in no hurry for May to get here either!! 

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol I love pink but I am not a frills and bows fan. He is warming up to the idea of a girl. Lol I have faith in my friends nub theory. I'm not gonna run out and buy a.waredrobe lol but I feel ok buying sleepers and onesies and stuff.

I can't wait for you to find out what your having. So many babies. Who's next????? Lol

I am so over the moon woo woo happy right now.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The tech who did my NT scan wouldn't even peek at the gender!  I've not picked up anything for this baby yet.  But I have so much stuff already anyway.  Hopefully this weekend DH and I will go buy a "coming home" outfit for the baby.  We did that for DD after our anatomy scan but he has to work Friday since it's the last shipping day before Christmas.  Otherwise I'd have scheduled it a little later in the day and not at the butt crack of dawn.  And we'd have made a day of it.  I like for us to be the first ones to buy an outfit for baby; esp the coming home one since it's kind of sentimental. 

We could use a few other new babies around here.  Kenz hasn't been coming on much.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The tech was the same way. No guess. Lol my friend online guessed for me. I'm on a pregnancy forum and she is a member there.

I haven't gotten anything yet either. I want to slow shop so little bits of basics here and there. I'm not to worried about actual outfits till bean is older when I actually evolve from sleepers and.onesies lol.