tomorrow is my 50th birthday

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
sunday me, the hubs and some friends are going to applebee's to celebrate my birthday ... im having a lot of mixed thoughts about being 50 right now
50 was tough for me too but I got over it and so will you. Enjoy the day with your husband and friends and try not to think about the actual number. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! :party3::bunnydance:

I don't think there's ever a time when there aren't problems.
Ain't that the truth! :thumbsup:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
the problem i was having was one of the hub's ex girlfriends just out of the blue contacted him and it had me feeling like she was up to something :dizzycat:
Maybe she was. Do you think she knows he is now married? If not, she might have expected he was still single. She could also have acted emotionally (on the rebound from a recently split relationship, drunk dialed, etc.) What matters is how he responds IMO. :hugs:
Did you have a good day strider rose strider rose ?? I hope so!! :cutecat:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the problem i was having was one of the hub's ex girlfriends just out of the blue contacted him and it had me feeling like she was up to something :dizzycat:
Or it could possibly be she was feeling nostalgic and reconnecting with people from her past? I'm just speculating becuase my husband has been doing that (not old girlfriends though, I don't think). Did you talk to your hubby about it? Communication is the key to everything, but it's not always easy to come by :hugs:

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday!!!!! You made it!!! It's going to be great!

:hyper::cheerleader::goldstar::heartshape:

I'm 70 and recently widowed, searching for a way to go back to college without incurring ruinous debt.
If you aren't going back to get any kind of degree or something and just doing it for interests... this is something to look into....

Here in Canada after a certain age, I think 65, you take take university classes for free. You can't get the degree associated with the classes etc but you can take the classes. Maybe you have something like that there?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone ... i told his ex to go away and stop contacting us and she told me to put my hubs on leash and that he would cheat on me too when she was the one that cheated on him in the first place

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i want to thank everyone for the wishes and thoughts ... i didnt get to go out with friends yesterday cause one person was sick with a cold and the other person who was going to take us had something wrong with his truck so i ordered take out and stayed home

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
thanks everyone ... i told his ex to go away and stop contacting us and she told me to put my hubs on leash and that he would cheat on me too when she was the one that cheated on him in the first place
She's playing games and trying to make you feel insecure. Don't let her get away with it and don't back down! Also, you might think about screen shotting or saving these messages just in case you'd need them in the future. She sounds like an idiot.

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
She's playing games and trying to make you feel insecure. Don't let her get away with it and don't back down! Also, you might think about screen shotting or saving these messages just in case you'd need them in the future. She sounds like an idiot.
iPappy iPappy shes a few fries short of a happy meal and is trying to cause trouble for me and my few friends