TomKat are engaged!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Is it just me that this seems a little creepy about? At least from Tom's perspective?

And wow...if they were meant to be because she had posters and swore she'd marry him as a girl, then I must be destined to marry...um....Tommy Lee, or a plethora of other rock stars! Move over Tara Reid - I had dibbs!
You forgot to mention Trent Reznor. He would be very disappointed in you Heidi!

tom cruise is flakier than box of Kellog's cereal.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't care, either. I'm not a strong believer in "marriage", anyway. I think we'd all be better off, if there was no "marriage".

The way I see this relationship, is that she is a young impressionable girl, whom Tom Cruise, (the BIG SUPERSTAR, older man) thinks is "HOT". Because of his Power and the fact that he's nice looking man, he can have his pick of just about any young girl he wants, be it young actress or any other young girl. For her, it's a young fans dream come true, to have the man she obsessed about as a girl, fall in love with her and want to marry her. Even though I'm not as young, it would be like Paul Stanley falling in love with me. So, I can understand where she is coming from.

However, this relationship does seem a bit troubling to me, maybe a little on the "sick" side.

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i'm happy for them, who are we to say it wont last?
Maybe they just know they are right for each other.