Tom Is Going To A New Home On Tues!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on gettin ghome for both Tom & Martha!

So, when do you go get more kitties to foster?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That wouldnt be too bad an idea - she lives in Oxenhope, it is lovely!!

Yep, the house is incredibly quiet. Although not had chance to catch up with the housework yet!!

As for the next fosters, I am determined to have a bit of a break as it has been a bad year, and we are supposed to be getting a 10 yo Bengal in at the end of the month whcih i feel would do better in a home environment than a cattery, so I am aiming to stay free for him. But, we do have interest in him already, so might not be with us long. And have a pick of a pure white, a tortie/tabby, a timid kitten - and they are just with us, never mind any phone calls we get.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oxenhope does look lovely!

How are your others taking to Tom and Martha not being there?

You can always do housework next week!

Gosh that's pretty fast that people are interested in the Bengal! Would be lovely if you could take on the tortie!
It would be like you having a Molly in your house!

I hope you get the break you need though!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thats great news for Tom, i feel sure the spraying will stop in his new home.

Bless you for being there for so many waifs and strays

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is!!

The house feels really weird and quiet at the moment. I should really be using this opportunity to blitz things, but with Pebbles and Tiger being under the weather, it puts me off, as I end up dejected and just want to come on here!! I think it is last June or July since I only had 3 cats in teh house, the minimum since then was 4, and the majority of the time has been 5 or 6, 5 being my limit!!!

Thanks VC, it is wonderful though, I do love it - I do have a pick of cats at the moment, but i think I need to wait till Pebbles and Tiger are 100% first. And I wont be having a black and white next, it could be a Bengal, a white or a tortie/tabby, as much as I like black and whites, I have had an awful lot of them, so it would be nice to have a change, esp as my two are black and white and pure black!!