Tolstoy comes home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Lacey, Roxy, luxmysphynx and Cassie

Roxy - Tolstoy is nearly 3 years so he's fully grown now. Although not big by "normal" cat standards he's a bit hefty by Singapura standards - due to him being neutered. He easily tops the 8 lb mark.

The name Tolstoy - we think he was named after the novelist although are not sure. His late owner chose the name. We thought the poor little boy had been through enough trauma in the last couple of weeks without changing his name too. Plus, his late owner loved and adored him, so we will keep the name she chose. It's appropriate that he's named after a novelist anyway - he tells me a story every time I see him - "hello Tolly" reply "Yiow, yiow yioooowwwww"

Lily is also a little hefty for a girl Singapura having been spayed - she's 6 lbs.

Both are at the top end of their weight range.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some more photos of Tolstoy.

These were taken on his first day home

These were taken today - he looks a lot more settled even if he is sizing up my camera strap

It's hard to get photos of Lily and Tolstoy together at the moment - but they do have some lovely moments that we can't capture yet. Here were the little terrors earlier on:

GOTCHA

Hope you enjoyed them!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beth...Lily & Tolstoy make a beautiful pair. Tolly looks right at home already. That is wonderful news.

Lei

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay, more pictures! I love seeing pics of your crew!!!

I can't wait until we can start seeing cuddle pics of tolstoy and Lily!!!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tolly, you're such a handsome boy!
I'm so thrilled that he's settling in, Beth, and that he and Lily are gradually becoming closer.

Ha! What a perfect caption, Beth! Gotcha!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

yay, more pictures! I love seeing pics of your crew!!!

I can't wait until we can start seeing cuddle pics of tolstoy and Lily!!!
Thank you Lacey - it will be lovely when we finally get a cuddle picture. They spend most of the night asleep close together only 6 inches apart. That picture must be coming soon I feel.

Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Tolly, you're such a handsome boy!
I'm so thrilled that he's settling in, Beth, and that he and Lily are gradually becoming closer.
Awww Tolly says thank you Auntie Stephanie. Thank you for sharing our relief that he's settling in - as you know I was so worried about his Tigger tendency of racing in and bowling Lily over - but things seem to be settling down. Phew!!