Toilet paper

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We always have charmin untra, its nice and soft, and anywhere public, theres the cheap stuff. The student council at the school tried to get the school to buy better TP one time, they lost...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Charmin ultra or Cottonelle. If I get the cheap stuff, I end up using twice as much, so don't save any money really.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
At home i use whatever's on sale(as long as its decent) at work there is really cheap stuff,Which suprises me considering i work for a huge company in the coorporate offices.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only use quilted Northern at home!!
Its funny that everyone mentioned the "cheap" toilet paper". The vast majority of it is made within a 30 miles radius of my house. The Fox Valley/Green Bay area of Wisconsin is the TP capital!! (also diaper and feminine hygeine capital too!!). If you read the fine print on many of the TP holders in commercial bathrooms (even overseas) it will have a Wisconsin address.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At home we use the Kirkland stuff from Costco. It's fine. At work, we have the flimsiest of the flimsy. I hoped that when we had the major renovation and the plumbing was updated to the 21st century, we might possibly have moved up to the 20th in paper products. No such luck. But then we have those wonderful water conservation toilets that can't handle anything on the first pass, and must be flushed at least once more for the whole depost to be accepted.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone remember public toilets that had those square boxes on the stall wall that had individual squares of what could only be described as "packing paper"? LOL The squares were about 3" x 3" and you had to spend about 15 minutes pulling them out one by one to get enough to use!

I hated those things. I haven't seen them around for eons. I sure hope that they were bannished from toilets everywhere!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Does anyone remember public toilets that had those square boxes on the stall wall that had individual squares of what could only be described as "packing paper"? LOL The squares were about 3" x 3" and you had to spend about 15 minutes pulling them out one by one to get enough to use!

I hated those things. I haven't seen them around for eons. I sure hope that they were bannished from toilets everywhere!
My friend's company has those and you just hear people ripping sheet after sheet out of the dispensers. In the end someone broke the locks on them and they leave them open and take as much as they need.