Today's unhealthy food poll - Chinese Appetizers

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like potstickers and those chinese spareribs. I believe potstickers are also called "fried dumplings". The one thing I don't like about chinese food is the varience between how different places make a certain dish or the quality of the food. I am a fan of seseme chicken.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

We are the Crab Ragoon all the way,, every time we go.. I think we are addicted to them.. LOL>.

Really all Chinese appetizers, but Crab Ragoon tops them all.

Hey - what is up with all these food threads lately???

Yesterday I was STARVED by 10:30 just reading these posts.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What on earth is this Crab Ragoon thing? Ive never heard of it....for me, its Egg Rolls and Won Ton soup...I voted for Egg Rolls because I didnt see Won Ton Soup until after!
Now I have a chinese food craving....mmm Sesame chicken

erinandseamus

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
peking ravioli's a new one. I've never heard fried dumplings called that before.

I checked other since I prefer steamed dumplings

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Aaron and I were way off.
We were thinking it was beef and chicken teriyaki that most people ordered!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You missed my two faves: Pork Strips and Scallion Pancakes with Ginger Sauce.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the only chinese i eat is from these people who u can barely understand at the flea market, they have always had their own little stand there for as long as I can remeber and I
their chicken on a stick, I dont know what they do to it but man is it good...aw man i am hungry now
only a few more months to go til i can have my chicken on a stick again !!

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely POTSTICKERS!! Otherwise known as fried dumplings.

Sometimes we have these for dinner. Buy a bag at Costco. Put a little oil in the bottom of a skillet. Add 1/2 cup water. Place potstickers on the skillet. Cover, and heat at med-high until water evaporates and the bottoms are a little crunchy. Then add the sauce packet included in the bag, about 3 tbsps white vinegar and sprinkle with crushed red pepper.

Eat
Enjoy
Heavenly!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No "All of the above" option or ability to pick more than one? Picking a favorite chinese appetizer is like trying to pick a favorite child (or kitty)!

I voted for Peking Ravioli's. ALTHOUGH I'm pretty irritated. I got some the other day and they were terrible. VERY dry and tough. If it hadn't been delivery I would've complained. I could've complained but the woman who answers the phone had a hard time understanding me as it was *lol*