Todays radio question: 07/13/05

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh, Chris!!! Our parents were in a re-enactment group together, so we spent a lot of time together during the summers.

He went to the USNA after High School, and I have no idea what's happened to him since then.

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was in grade 3 and his name was Kelly, oh my he was so cute. My second was Robert White and I still think of him to this day. I was crazy over Robert for years we got together then broke up and I think somewhere down deep I still have a crush even though I have not seen him in about 13 or 14 years

sadisticookie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Brian Deyton! We were both 7 years old in the 1st grade and Brian, if you ever read this..

I wore two different colored socks on purpose. So there!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His name was Blake. So cute & sweet. I think I was in the 4th grade? Now, he's a real estate guy in my area. Saw his face on a billboard and about fell over in my car!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris, he lived down the street from my parents when I was like 4 or 5 and I used to tell my mom that I was gonna marry him. My mom still talks to his mom and apparently, I'm glad I'm over that phase casue he hasn't done anything in his life!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in love with Bryen Cooper from age 5 to age 10
. I used to chase him down and kiss him
. It was totally unrequited love
I found out in high school why I was never "his type"

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must have been a later bloomer because most everyone else seems to have had their first crush when they were really young. I was in 6th grade!! Before that, I thought boys were gross and had incurable cooties!!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miss Charlotte don't feel bad. The first crush I can remember having on someone I knew was in the ninth grade. His name was Dale, and he had strawberry blond hair and the darkest blue eyes ever. I look back at pictures of him and wonder what I was thinking?

My first celebrity crush was on David Hasselhof (spelling?) I was in probably the third or forth grade.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I was in love with Bryen Cooper from age 5 to age 10
. I used to chase him down and kiss him
. It was totally unrequited love
I found out in high school why I was never "his type"

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*sigh* Tood Zaharako. I was about 8 years old and he was the mysterious 20-something guy sitting on the other aisle in church. I remember his name because I made sure to look for it when the attendance pad was being passed around. I wrote down his name on my church bulletin and put a big heart around it. I still have that church bulletin somewhere!
I'll never forget his face...it was my first encounter with a Christian Slater look-alike