Todays radio question: 01/11/05

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i am almost 5'8... i have probably grown to the 5'8... lol, or maybe i have shrunk a lil but, who knows!!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am 5'7 1/2. And yes, the 1/2 IS important!!!!!
--Stevie

happyscrappy!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm 5'3", but at least I'm taller than my mom & sister who are 5'1"!!! That's all I have to brag about, everyone else I know is taller than me, so I keep that over their heads... literally!!!! hahaha :-)

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am 5' 1 3/4" , so I am another short one here...

Daren, my sweetie, is 6', and he always comments on my height.. makes little jokes...it's cute.

The ex is 5' 7", which is pretty short for black men.

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
Well at 5' 0'' I guess Peppergirl and I tie for the shrimpette award. Actually I heard on the radio a few weeks ago the the average height for women is now 5' 5"...guess with all the hormones in our food. My fraternal twin sister is 5' 6"...I always tell her she got the height, I got the brains! As a concilation prize I've got great legs, thin ankles and well defined dancer's calves....all those years of pounding the halls in the hospital paid off!

happyscrappy!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was in a car accident 4 years ago & broke my left ankle... can't wear anything over 2" & that's only if it somewhat "platform-y" :O( Man, I miss my high heels!