Today's daily thread- Friday

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I spent the day shopping, which I hate to do. My daughter is leaving Monday for band camp for a week and had to have stuff for that. We went school clothes shopping the other day and bought some things that didnt fit and I had to go exchange them and look for mesh backpacks, they will only let them have mesh or see through backpacks at school and they are so hard to find. I got one though!! I am done shopping for school stuff now, thank goodness. I came home and basically have done nothing the rest of the evening. I spent yesterday at the vet with my daughters kitten, Tibby, and another one that they have that has diarrhea, and she put them on Flagyl and Probiocin (just for one day for the Probiocin) and hoping it works. So far so good for today, no messes in the litter box at all today, maybe its working. I think Im just gonna sit here and do nothing till bedtime tonite and then worry about what else needs doing tomorrow! All the kitties are fed and happy so I will just sit at the computer for the rest of today!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, Jellybelly, Folger's makes the world's worst coffee. Do you have Kroger's, in Texas? If so, try their store brand gourmet French roast. We only pay $4.99 for a 3-lb can and its good! Their Colonbian isn't bad, either. They have little cans, if you just want to try it out. Chase & Sanborn is good, too.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my Friday started at 4:00 am, got my shower to get woke up, or just forget the day, then i went through my routine, then off to work i went, i helped make 16,955 cases of pizzas today, and thats jsut 1 line we have 4, lots of pizzas, its really interesting to watch them be made. then i ran some errands, had to get cat food, cant forget that. then i came home and took blackie a walk, and went to see my parents then back home and now im here, very exciting day huh