Today was spoil me day

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep you heard that right I said "Spoil me day". I went and got a manicure and pedicure, then did a little shopping. I went by myself and it was wonderful to just do what I wanted to do. Of course it would have been a lot more fun if my sister, Kittywarden, could have been with me then we could have gotten into trouble like we did as kids

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi, that sounds so nice. I know you work so hard.

Today I slept until 3 in the afternoon, I've been so tired. Then I got a manicure, and then I baked whatever I wanted in my kitchen while Saba sat and watched. Heaven!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kittywarden

hey you know my number why didn't you call
I thought you and hubby were going somewhere this weekend. If I had known that you were home I sure would have given you a call to go with me.

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

I thought you and hubby were going somewhere this weekend. If I had known that you were home I sure would have given you a call to go with me.
No Hubby is on sick list and down to limited movement right now. We have been going to the urgent care place every 2 to 3 days so far.
with the results not changing.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Good for you! you have to have spoil me days every so often!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi, sounds like a heavenly day.....Carla, hope it's nothing too serious with hubby!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Cathi, sounds like a heavenly day.....Carla, hope it's nothing too serious with hubby!
He has a spider bite on his leg with mrsa set in. The Dr is giving meds and had to lance it last thursday and again friday. I don't see any difference in his leg yet. So any get well prayers and vibes would be greatly appreciated.

Cathi sorry for hogging your thread but your day did sound heavenly and I am glad you enjoyed it.