Today Is The Day!!!

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OKAY. To all that have read any of my threads you all know that my baby MaxSheba is ahving a litter. Yesterday I saw dried up blood. Well today I saw what I thought was only the mucus plug. Well we were trying to close off the doors b/c we found it odd that she kept trying to get unnder the beds. Next thing I know a kitten is crowning!!! WHOA!! So apparently the kittens are gonna be here today!! Can you plz send prayers her way for a healthy and safe delivery??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks. She has me hemmed up lol Everytime I move she meows really lowd and wants me to sit down so, oh well. I keep e1 posted.

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have one black or steele grey like mommy

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OOOOOHHHH.....do keep us posted on how things are going? Anymore babies yet? GO Momma GO!!! Good Luck!

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whoo hoo!! We have number 2 They both have a bit of brown on them!!! She just had another of contraction so another is on the way!

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HOW MANY CAN THERE BE??? She has had the two and is having contractions and I still see babies moving in her belly?? Wow! She is doing fine other wise and the other two are currently nursing.

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have taken one, but unfortunately no digital camera but we will be rushing these for development! Okay Here is the update Baby 3 was born at 6:50 I was so excited I messed that all up
BUT baby number 4 has been born at 7:43!!
She is doing great and she is such a good mommy! Now I have a quick question. Whe she is done will her labored breathing subside and she will return breathing as normal correct?
Awww plz keep me posted Jessie and let me know. They were close in pregnancy so I KNOW it wont be too long

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, when she is all done, then her breathing will return to normal, and her contractions will subside to nothing. how is everyone doing? color and sex count please!!!! oh and did i say CONGRATS!!!!!!!

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She now has Five!! Number Five arrived at about 8:25. They are all steele grey with brown spots and she has five thus far. She is being an excellent mommy and granny couldn't be prouder! They are nursing and meowing strong. I haven't quite figured out how to figure out the sex yet. Anyone have any suggestions. I am really amazed though her color must be the dominant gene color b/c ALL of them her far are her color w/ very very little brown, but of course we know we have to see the grow up some

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. Actually you all have been a marvelous marvelous help. From the time I found out, or suspected that she was pregnant until now I have been on this site and I NEVER would have had the understanding of her pregnancy,labor, and deliver or the support that I did had I not had this site so a big THANK YOU
for all you guys have done to help me out
MaxSheba is fine her breathing is still laboured I think I feel another little one so we will have to wait and see. Number five has more mixed coat than anyone so if she has another I wonder what color it would be. I was hoping for brown like dad but leave it up to my baby to have dominant personality, attitude, AND genes, lol

mowsluver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new babies!
I am curious though, in an earlier post you said that she did not seem too interested in her nesting box...did she end up having them in there or somewhere else?
Mine doesn't care about her box at all and she looks like a balloon ready to burst!

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol, no I just moved her and her babies to the nesting box so I could clean the area. She had them on my hubby's old hospital blanket his mom game him IN FRONT OF THE BIRTHING BOX, lol

Right now, from all that I learned on the website that was posted on this forum somewhere, on how to tell if it is a boy or girl, I have 4 boys and 1 girl. The Fifth baby turned out to have a kind of tiger striped to him. He is the most unusually colored one of them all right now. Her breathing seems labored. I moved her to her boxed and the babies to clean up figuring she was done and her breathing seemed to pick back up. So I don't know but she is resting well and the little ones are nursing. Now I HAVE to work over time to get their play pen