Today is Spike's 3rd Birthday

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since it's Spike's birthday, I've been following him around with the camera a bit and thought I'd share a couple with you.

When I first woke him up this morning.
(Sorry, it's a little dark - the lights were off.)

I bought him a Cat Spa for his birthday, but he's much more interested in the box it was shipped in...

Eating his birthday lunch. (He only gets wet food on special occasions, so he was VERY excited.)

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spike is SOOOOO adorable!!!! Happy birthday Spike!!!!

Merlin will be three also in Sept. although I don't know the exact date since I found him abandoned in the shed

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Spike!
I visited Spike's website
God I want another kitty sooo bad! Spike is just adorable! So many pictures in there made me giggle and wish I could reach through my monitor and hold him!!

You and Spike are blessed to have eachother!

cookie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
happy birthday spike!

he and my leo look so much alike it's scary when I look your website!
my leo is 6 months now, so it's like I get to see what he will look like in three 3yrs!

one difference though is leo has a goti under his chin, and a white tip tail I have a pic of it at home and will post it later!

[\\IMG]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...d/fc5dabbe.jpg[\\IMG]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spike wants me to thank everyone for their birthday wishes!
He had a nice birthday... yummy treats and a lot of playtime and scritches

Laura, Cassie & Anita - It was sweet of all of you to check out his website...I'm a very proud mommy.
And I know how lucky I am to have him.
And Anita, everytime I see your signature with Leo there, I'm amazed how similiar he and Spike look. Besides the extra white on Leo's back and tip of tail, and that goatee he has, I'd be scared to mix the two up together!

cookie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL!from what I read on your website... Spike and Leo also have some of the same chracter!

from your site:

"Spike's favorite hobbies are mostly chewing on anything that he can get into his mouth, and napping. He also likes to lie on the windowsill and watch the birds outside. Currently, his two favorite toys are his little, furry shaker mice..."

Leo is the same, a chewer (never leave the food(bag) cupboard open), his favorite toy is the shaker mouse(s), we have several, and every time he wants to play while I am sleeping, he comes running in my room, meowing with the shaker mouse in his mouse, he brings it all over the house it is so cute!he watches out the window all the time here is a pic of it (recent heis 6 months now)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...5/fc5c75b3.jpg

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear... should I offer you my condolences now?
Actually, Spike is a very good boy... I must say this so I don't become jinxed when I tease about my cat.

Hmm... I wonder if they're related somehow...
Spike is definitely a chewer... when he was a baby, I had to wrap all wires with wireloom so he didn't bite through them. Thank goodness he grew out of that... now it's mostly just his toys... or plastic hangers... or the occasional potato chip bag.

I went looking through my pictures for a side angle of Spike, but I'm having problems locating one. (The one drawback to have 1200 pictures of him.
) I must find one so we can compare.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He got a Cat Spa for his birthday... not exactly a "toy", but I thought he'd love it! I was wrong... again... but he does like the box it was shipped in.
(I will probably be shopping this weekend for something to replace the Cat Spa... spoiled little kitty.
)