Today is neuter day..keep Ping in your thoughts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we made it back. And he seems to be doing well. He is slowly walking around and he ate some (wet). You can tell he is very disordinated. But all in all he is doing well. I think he is in his litter box right now. So yeah he is doing good.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear things went well..he may remain "groggy" for the remainder of the day from the anesthesia, but by tomorrow, he will be better...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Just called the vet. They said they have done the surgery and he is doing well but is still pretty groggy. They said I can come and pick him up around 3:30pm so I will be leaving here between 2:30-3:00.

I bought a bunch of new toys for him after I dropped him off at the vet. Wal-Mart was having a sale.
Well get better ping. Poor thing. Tell him he is still male

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Radar came home after his double op (neuter and umbilical hernia repair) he was really woozy and a little bit sore and couldn't get up or down from the sofa, so I put cushions on the floor by my feet so he could have somewhere comfy to rest that was still close to me. He will be fine in no time, I bet he is his old self tomorrow! Just make him comfortable tonight, he will be OK.