Today is Mod appreciation Day!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU MODS!!

I really do love this site. I started out on here because I was a first time cat owner (well, that was actually MY cat), and ended up staying because of the wonderful members and the wonderful people who keep this site running. Thank you again!!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all you do! I know I take you for granted way too much...but any time there is an urgent need, you are there for us! I love this site, and the heart of it is Anne, and all the other mods! THANKS!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank You///

I think every day should be thank the mods day

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread has thrilled my heart. This is my home away from home! Our little community is so special in that we all find acceptance for each other knowing we're all ultimately here because we love our cats.
I've had the privilege of meeting some of the most wonderful people the world over thanks to tcs and have been blessed with the closest friendships I've ever known.

Being a Mod can be pretty hectic and quite often goes unnoticed, although in the end, it's still a joy. This thread absolutely makes everything worth while. Thank you guys!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU MODS!!!!!!!!
For all that you do - and putting up with us

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a sweet gesture.
Like the others have said, it's you, the members that help make this site so wonderful. Thank you all for your kind words.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm officially on holiday at the moment but popping in from time to time ( I can't keep away )
, and this thread was brought to my attention by one of the other mods.

Like Stephanie said it can get quite hectic here at times, but when we see threads and posts like this it makes the job worthwhile

Thank you