Today I took some pictures I am PROUD of!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Firefly*21

That's my CAMERA!!! What setting did you use? What great pics!! I love them all!! hehee
Isn't it a wonderful camera? Best investment I have ever made in a camera!!

I used the "close up self portrait setting"
I should have read the booklet over a year ago... hehe

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
With that one you have to have good light because there is no flash, but if you do it takes great pictures!! Now I see how you got them to look so good...hehe I have to reduce my pics a lot or else they would look more like yours.

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

With that one you have to have good light because there is no flash, but if you do it takes great pictures!! Now I see how you got them to look so good...hehe I have to reduce my pics a lot or else they would look more like yours.
Oh there was so much light!! I had the idea to take out the camera when I found Garfield perched in his favorite spot (my bedroom window pane) after his bath. I found Petals laying so sweet on my bed. I thought to myself... 2 kittys being still and enjoying the quietness.... they both seemed to have been in there own little worlds in those moments. Atleast I thought so.

I feel as I could almost see their thoughts in some of them.

It's easy to take good pics when the subject (or in my case- subjectS) are so willing.

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hehhehe...yes! You took great pics!!! Keep'em coming! (if your kitties will sit still long enough...LoL)
Thats funny because out of my 3... PETALS will stop and pose anytime she sees the camera.

GARFIELD.... well sometimes he will pose for meowmy.
Now LILO... hmmmm what am I gonna do with Ms. Shy girl?