To those who wanted to know how long my hair is..

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely grow it out in the front no matter what you do! Have you ever had bangs, I'm kind of curious if they would look good on you or not!

Personally I haven't had 'em myself since um, 1995. I guess I associate them with that 80's hair look that I never was able to achieve.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

Definitely grow it out in the front no matter what you do! Have you ever had bangs, I'm kind of curious if they would look good on you or not!

Personally I haven't had 'em myself since um, 1995. I guess I associate them with that 80's hair look that I never was able to achieve.
I've got bangs now I just brush them over to the side.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you tring to grow them out? You should either have them, or grow them out, IMHO, especially if you are going to grow your hair longer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

Are you tring to grow them out? You should either have them, or grow them out, IMHO, especially if you are going to grow your hair longer.
They already are real long.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, okay. So it sounds like you are about 1/2 way there to growing them out. Definitely keep on doing it until they get to be like chin length, then it sounds like you can proceed with your reverse mullet. I wouldn't tell you to cut them after you spent all this time growing them out. I was thinking though you might look cute with that hair cut and have bangs, but save it until you feel like it.