To rehome, or not to rehome...

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do agree that you should rehome them with the rescue group. I know it's hard, but probably best in the long run. I'm keeping a good thought for you, so you won't be too sad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, I am not giving up yet, here is what my plan is, I am going to a shelter tommorow, a visit, and I am going to see how many litters they have there, and then I will count, and then tell my mom how many more cats are not wanted, and shouldn't be at the shelter! And then maybe that will get her to spay Mika!
Have one more shot, and if this doesn't work, then I will have to get rid of her.
I hope this last thing works.. And then if raising money doesn't work, then I definately will have to. I am going to try one last thing.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thats good! Did you call and find out how much a spay and vaccinations would cost? You have now untill after her babies are a liitle older to raise money. I'm not sure though, how long after she has her babies can you spay her?because wouldn't it hurt her if the babys were trying to get milk and were bumpingin to stiches.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
NATIONWIDE

Friends of Animals
777 Post Rd., Suite 205
Darien, CT 06820
800-321-7387 or 203-656-1522

Friends of Animals will send an order form and a directory of participating veterinarians nationwide.

Spay/USA
North Shore Animal League Intl.
14 Vanderventer Ave., Suite L-1
Port Washington, NY 10050
800-248-SPAY or 516-883-7575

Call Spay/USA for participating vet names, phone numbers, and prices in your area.

copied and pasted from:http://www.paw-rescue.org/sn.php