to my wonderful dearest Sister, RIP

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your wonderful sister. I think you were indeed blessed to have her in your life, she sounds like an extraordinarily generous soul. Clearly, she touched so many lives in a positive way and she will be missed by very many people.The happy family life you have now can be considered a legacy from her in a way - she made it possible for you to live a good life and escape the bonds of your abusive childhood. I know it's going to be very hard for you mourning her loss; no matter how long you knew it was coming it doesn't soften the blow. I'm praying for strength for you.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linda sounds like and was a beautiful person, inside and out. I am so sorry you have lost your beautiful sister
. I pray that her memories and her strength will help you get through this difficult grief right now. You are in my prayers.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry.
What a touching story and a beautiful picture, such pretty and expressive eyes. I will keep your family in my prayers.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss
Linda sounds like an incredible woman in every way.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss, she truly was an amazing woman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all.
Linda asked me to save this quote for the toast at her daughter's upcoming wedding reception. Seems appropriate now, too.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had some words that would comfort you for your terrible loss. Your sister sounds like a wonderful person, caring, and loved by many.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Such a perfect quote...
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister.
She was truly a remarkable person and your love and admiration for her comes through in your posts.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of this wonderful soul! I haven't been at TCS in ages, but remember when you first started posting about her.

Many, many to help you through this time.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read this today, and belated as it is, am wishing you strength, and comfort..what a wonderful legacy she is leaving in you, her family, in all the folks whose lives she touched. Wonderful, kind face in that photo..someone I wish I could have known.