To my one and only, forever loved.... Gracie <3

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Carolina! :(

You gave that beautiful girl the most wonderful home and so much love!  You did everything you could for her health: More than a lot of people would ever have done.

She knew that you loved her, and she loved you right back.

Rest in peach little Gracie!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, another tearful tribute

Rainbow Bridge is a very lucky place right now to have Gracie. She's a natural beauty Carolina, and you did everything possible to make sure your little girl had the best healthcare.

Have a wonderful time at the Bridge Gracie, your Mum is going to miss you so much 

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh Carolina!  I am so sad and so late on finding this out.  I am so sorry about Gracie.  You gave her something in her last year that no one else could - she knew complete and absolute LOVE during her time with you.  She was blessed to have you and I know you feel blessed to have known her and had her in your life.  *hugs honey*  RIP Sweet Gracie!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my. I'm coming late to this thread, having been out of town and without a computer. I am so very, very sorry for the loss of sweet Gracie. Please rest assured that her time with you was a blessing for you both, filled with love and .... well, Grace. I think she had the perfect name. You gave her peace and love for her remaining life. That is not a small thing.

I know it will hurt for a long time, but I look at that picture and I see a grateful, beautiful, happy cat. Gather the happy, loving memories around you.

RIP beautiful Gracie.:rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone :hugs:
I have been thinking so much of my little girl :heart3:
I think about her all the time.... It's an automatic thing, it seems.... Every time I come home, I expect to hear that sweet double "meow meow".... but then there is only silence..... Her little standing head is not there to great me :( She is no longer warming my chair and I no longer have to ask her to excuse me, Gracie, momma has to work..... :(
The House has a whole new dynamic now - everything revolved around Gracie..... Every time I went to the kitchen or to my office.... I had to jump a baby gate... my legs already knew automatically how to do so..... Now I don't need to do that.... the baby gates have no use....
Her food is still here.... Her bed is still here, but she is no more :(
She was such a part of my life, of this home.... Every turn I take now here, makes me think of her.... Oh Gracie..... Mommie misses you so.... :rbheart:
I love you sweetheart, no matter where you are, know you are still in my heart :heart3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a month to the minute since you have been gone my baby... Mommy misses you with all her heart :heart3:
I love you Gracie... We miss you very much around here, sweet little one... We will be together again though, I know-
I wish more than anything I could give you one more kiss... And hear your meow one more time.... You are loved....

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk