To My Emerald Girl - Happy 3rd Birthday!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Laurelism

Those pictures look like they were done by a professional... any chance you're a photographer? The one of Nakita on Rob's shoulder is my fave
Thanks for the compliment
, but I have too much to learn when it comes to photography. Right now I just muddle my way through it and hope to get a few good pictures. It's a fun hobby though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

What camera do you use?? I love how true the colors and details are. I'll be in the market for a new camera soon and am trying to decide on a good one.
I currently use a Canon Powershot A80. It's a great little camera to experiment with and learn the basics of photography. I've really enjoyed using it this last year and I highly recommend any Canon camera.

I'll be upgrading this camera probably to a Canon G6 or something in the Nikon series.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and I'll pass the compliments over to Nakita.

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is so beautiful!
I always loved her in your signature.. thanks for sharing more beautiful pictures!

Happy birthday!!!

SHe really is a little thing isnt she??? My aerowyn is a tiny bit bigger than her but she is small too
I love tiny cats and large cats.. but of course I love normal cats also

Hm.. mind if I ask what kind of camera you have?
I have a bit of a photography fetish and would really like to save and buy a good camera, and I like the pictures your's took (though I see you did things to some of them on the computer) Hm.. probably digital eh???

Edit: *looks at above post* well I'm a doofus arent I?
Suppose I should read all the posts before I post

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful Nakita pics and lovely stories, Kass!

Better late than never...

Happy Birthday Nakita!

Headbutts from Mik and Lex!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I currently use a Canon Powershot A80. It's a great little camera to experiment with and learn the basics of photography. I've really enjoyed using it this last year and I highly recommend any Canon camera.

I'll be upgrading this camera probably to a Canon G6 or something in the Nikon series.
Wow I wouldve thought it was a much more expensive camera! Those pictures are awesome. I've been looking into the Sony F828... my friend in florida has the lower version and i love how his pictures look. i figure if i'm going to get a new one I'm going to go all out.. lol but i'll look into the Canons too.. I love Nikons, Theyre awesome. I have a crappy Kodak right now and i hate it. It won't even hold the date anymore and the batteries fall out all the time. lol You do very well for not being a professional! I thought for sure you were when I saw those pictures.