To clean..or NOT to clean.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I read a quote once that said something basically to the effect of when you get old, your memories won't be of a clean house, but the time you spent with your family/friendes/pets.... screw cleaning!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should do some cleaning, too, but the bulldozer won't fit through the door and besides - I have a bad back...

And having a one cat demolition crew doesn't help because what gets picked up one moment gets dumped the next. :/

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been cleaning one room a night since monday and I have 3 rooms left until my house is clean! Thank goodness my mom has volunteered to clean the rest this weekend. She is weird and likes to clean.
She begs to clean my house sometimes
!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I have been cleaning one room a night since monday and I have 3 rooms left until my house is clean! Thank goodness my mom has volunteered to clean the rest this weekend. She is weird and likes to clean.
She begs to clean my house sometimes
!
Send her my way!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
if I let my mom come over to clean house I would come home to an empty one! I'm a bit of a pack rat and she is a barist??
in other words she doesn't like clutter, so she would throw all my stuff away
she will not be coming over to clean anytime soon

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom will throw away the things I can't bare to part with too. But that will leave me with more space to refill!

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate having a cluttered house, but my husband is a pack rat. Our solution is a wonderful place called a garage. Ours is half full of his junk neatly stored away in Rubbermaid containers. I tell him time and time again that if he would throw something away he might be able to park his car in the garage, too. It hasn't happened yet. Seriously, does anyone need a 20 year old pennant from some theme park in Ohio that you found in a thrift store?