To all my friends

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I myself didn't know Amber. I've seen her psots, but I haven't really spoken with her at all.
But this still comes as a heartbreak to me. I am keeping from crying as of now.
My heart goes out to this family, and I hope they may soon have comfort.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love you guys too! I don't know what I'd do without you. It's a comfort to know I can come here and talk and get advice about just about anything immaginable!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's amazing how connected we feel to a person we've never met!
I love all you guys like my family.

When the time is right, John will tell us what happened. Right now, I think it's just too much. Everyone there must be so concered about Kaelyn.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you guys! I can't believe this. I'm kinda mad right now. How could this happen? I definitely need a hug.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I so wish I had gotten to meet Amber in person right now! She was a wonderful person!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are all a very special part of my life and I'm honored to have you as friends. The first thing I check when I log into my computer every morning is TCS. I haven't met any of you in person, but you don't have to know someone's physical self to know what their heart is like. I love you all.

I plan to add a rose in Amber's memory as well. Some things just aren't fair... I don't know what else to say.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh you guys! I can't believe this. I'm kinda mad right now. How could this happen? I definitely need a hug.

Me too.....

I'm starting to get my thoughts in order. I came on this late to update that my friend has had her baby, and I find the post about Sweet Amber and Sweet Kaelyn! I'm kinda going up and down emotionally right now. I want to celebrate, I want to cry....so I'm doing both....and taking tums! I need a snowday tomorrow.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that the most amazing, caring and compasionate people in this world belong to TCS. You guys truley are a life line. I've never met a group of people like you all. I've tried on many forums for size, but TCS just keeps me coming back. Its unlike anything else online. I love all of you guys even though I've never met you. I wish people in real life cared for each other the way that we all do on here.

My heart is breaking. I didn't know Amber well at all. I read all of her posts, but didn't get to know her any further, yet it feels like I've lost a dear friend. Thank you all for being who you are. You guys have helped me through some tough times, when my "real" friends just couldn't understand.

I love you guys too!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love y'all too...even though I don't post much.

Tonight is a good night to cherish our loved ones and our friends, virtual or not. Count our blessings big and small.

I will miss you Amber.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a difficult night for everyone here. My thanks to Pami for the pm to let me know about this sad, awful thing. Its true that I didn't know Amber much either, but we had talked a little bit about her concerns with nursing. A few days ago, I started a thread for her...asking her how she was. However, I mentioned something about her sore 'nipples' in it and later on I received a pm from a mod telling me that my thread was removed because it was too personal...that I should send Amber a pm instead to ask her about it. Well, I thanked the mod but never sent Amber the pm...I feel so awful now, I wish I had. Funny thing though, I haven't stopped thinking about her...and moreso the last couple of days. I know there's probably nothing any of us could have done at this point, but somehow I keep wondering...

Thanks for having me as part of your cat family here. Even though I'm very new, I can tell that there is much love here...much love.

Loves y Hilda-hugs to one and all tonight...
Hilda >^..^<

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I love everyone here too... I feel like TCS is going to be a bit empty for a long time with out her here.

I am going to keep John and Lava Girl in my thoughts and prayers for a very long time.

It's at moments like this where words fail me. I hope that Amber is looking down on all of us tonight and is happy.
Amen.

I'd managed to hold back the tears til now.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just such an amazing forum, that so many of us can come together at a hard time such as this.

I think it would be wonderful if we could get one of the wonderful siggy makers to make a small banner that we could all put in our signatures as a tribute to Amber, John and Lava Girl (Kaelyn).

What a GREAT place this is!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love you all

I only knew Amber through her posts, but it feels as though I have lost a friend. What came across so much is what a kind and caring young woman she was, and what a hard time she'd been having.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to cope at work this afternoon - I work for a charity that gives funeral advice and today I know that some of those phone calls I take are going to hit too close to home, I just hope I can keep myself together. I'm finding it hard to think straight, this has come as such a shock.

I've never met any of you but I want you to know that I consider you all friends, I care about what happens to you and your loved ones.

Stay safe.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was late logging on today and so heard the awful news later than most of you. I am crying and in shock, like everyone. Amber's story was so dramatic, so full of positive vibes after all she had been through, and she was so looking forward to the future with John. I do hope there is a way he can either keep little Kaelyn or at least play an important part in her life, and that the whole thing does not turn into an awful custody battle. But it is too early to think of that - we need to love each other and mourn a wonderful friend.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GROUP HUG!!!

I was reading John's thread and noticed all the roses being given to him. I ran my cursor over the first gift - a heart from Amber. That's when I lost it.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

GROUP HUG!!!

I was reading John's thread and noticed all the roses being given to him. I ran my cursor over the first gift - a heart from Amber. That's when I lost it.
Same here, seeing that really did me in

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

You know, the scary thing is that I was thinking about this forum the other day and what I thought was if someone had passed on here, how would we ever know? I feel we are very lucky to have John as a part of this forum.
It doesn't seem so long ago that we lost a member - last year? Her sister is a member of the forum, too. Her name was Cathi and was known as Blondiecat. (Thanks to Rosiemac for jogging my memory in the daily thread.)

Originally Posted by katachtig

I've thought the same thing. When Jan had her accident, it was like she dropped off the face of the earth and it was so hard not knowing what happened.
Oh, Jana, now I'm crying again.
It was so frustrating not to be able and log on myself to tell you guys what happened. Luckily my sis helped out.

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

And poor John, what is he gonna do now? What about her animals? Amber absolutely loved her animals. At least now she is over at the bridge playing with all of her animals that have gone to the Bridge too.
I recall John has a house and a few acres where he has his goats. I think it would be great for him and Kaelyn to move out there with the cats and dogs.

Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

I love ya guys too. This is the first place I go when I get up. First bathroom then here.
Same here. Bathroom first.