Tis the season for..The Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

oodlesofpoodles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would love to go see them but all of my holiday money is being saved for gifts and decorations. (this is to be a special holiday season for me as it is the first i get to spend with the man of my dreams in our own place!!!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm going this year!!!!!
I'm sooo excited! My sweet boyfriend Jack is taking me when they come to Memphis on Dec. 23rd!
(That was my birthday presesnt from him way back in July, but they hadn't put the tickets up for sale then so he printed me off a cute letter telling me that we were going!) / I had no idea the tickets were that $$ though, that's a bit high!

This will be a first for me, but I've heard that their shows are amazing!

Anyone else been before?
Anyone else had their TSO show times changed around? I just found out tonight from Jack that the Memphis show got changed to the 16th of Dec instead of the 23rd.

For a few minutes there I was panicing a little because I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, until I realized he got the 8:00pm tickets and not the 4:00pm ones. So, I'm estatic I can still go!!
I'm in med school for respiratory therapy Mon-Fri from 1-6...so had it been the 4:00 show I wouldn't have made it. I'm glad he thought enough to get the 8:00 ones!
I'm thrilled now I'll be able to go after all!!

Has anyone else had show times changed??? Just wondering if it was a Memphis thing or if it's been other cities as well!