Tipsy & Cedar Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
its been a few months since I have posted some photos of the boys...

some outside shots

Tipsy's favourite place in the world

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great new pictures, Danielle!
Tipsy and Cedar are as gorgeous as ever!

I just noticed Tipsy's tiny bits of white!! I had never noticed before!
Cedar looks so handsome too!

I'll have to show these to Molly when she comes down!! She won't want to miss out on her Tipsy fix!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nice pictures! Hello handsome guys! You certainly look like you are enjoying your day outside!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the pictures! Tipsy and Eb look so alike...right down to the little white patches.
And Cedar is one gorgeous cat too. Thanks for the new pictures.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello boys!!!
As handsome as ever!

What would they do if that stump ever went away? It's like their own Pride Rock. They can sit up there and observe all the little bugs below

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hooray...new pictures of baby Jasmine's handsome kitties.

I love the pictures of Ceder standing by the fern &
Tipsy sleeping by "his" laptop.

katson7

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oooohhh thanks for these great new pics Dan!
The boys are as handsome and adorable as ever!!!!

I love that second pic of Tipsy....I could just kiss and kiss and kiss that little black nose!!!
And the pic of Cedar with his paws stretched out...aaaaww....he looks like he is modelling! I love it!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, another wonderful update!!!
The boys are lovely, Dan. I adore that sweet black boy of yours (soft spot for black kitties, and any variation on that theme) -- he's so beautiful! But then I look at handsome Cedar -- he reminds me a lot of my Suzy, you know, not so much his markings, as his expression. He's the reserved, shy one -- right? It's right there in his eyes -- a look I see every day! Ever so sweet, though. How's he doing with his furless sister?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thankyou so much Sarah, Linda, Karen, Beryl, Chris, Lei, Sonja, Fran, DMG, Susan, Heidi & Yayi.

Tipsy & Cedar send lots of kisses and headbutts to you all

Originally Posted by Sar

I'll have to show these to Molly when she comes down!! She won't want to miss out on her Tipsy fix!

Originally Posted by captiva

What would they do if that stump ever went away? It's like their own Pride Rock. They can sit up there and observe all the little bugs below

Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Oh, another wonderful update!!!
The boys are lovely, Dan. I adore that sweet black boy of yours (soft spot for black kitties, and any variation on that theme) -- he's so beautiful! But then I look at handsome Cedar -- he reminds me a lot of my Suzy, you know, not so much his markings, as his expression. He's the reserved, shy one -- right? It's right there in his eyes -- a look I see every day! Ever so sweet, though. How's he doing with his furless sister?
Thankyou Fran - I sure do have a soft spot for the black kitties too!

And yes Cedy is the reserved one and I sure do know what you mean about the look in his eyes, his expression. oh Fran he is doing brilliant with his new little sister. I have written this in Jazzy's thread but I actually cried on the way home from the hospital as I was so scared on how he would react with her - I was sure he would just become a complete mess with her around. I didnt let him outside for a few days as I was scared he wouldnt come home but he has been PERFECT with her - sure he is still petrified but not of her
he has even given her a kiss on the forehead which of course brought a tear to my eye. He is no better but he most certainly isnt any worse - bless his little heart
I sure am so proud of him.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is great news that Ceder adapted so well to baby Jazz.
I know that is a huge relief.

Originally Posted by huggles

I was scared he wouldnt come home but he has been PERFECT with her - sure he is still petrified but not of her
he has even given her a kiss on the forehead which of course brought a tear to my eye. He is no better but he most certainly isnt any worse - bless his little heart

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this thread and Tipsy and Cedar are so beautiful..looks like they love the outdoors..Thanks for sharing..

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

Thankyou Fran - I sure do have a soft spot for the black kitties too!

And yes Cedy is the reserved one and I sure do know what you mean about the look in his eyes, his expression. oh Fran he is doing brilliant with his new little sister. I have written this in Jazzy's thread but I actually cried on the way home from the hospital as I was so scared on how he would react with her - I was sure he would just become a complete mess with her around. I didnt let him outside for a few days as I was scared he wouldnt come home but he has been PERFECT with her - sure he is still petrified but not of her
I saw that in Jazzy's thread, too, and was pleased.
As I mentioned there, I wonder if it isn't as simple as recognizing the young of the species -- critters are so good at that! Now that he can see that all the foofarah was about a kitten who's no threat to him, life is back to normal.

He may mellow down as he gets older -- Suzy has. She'll never be happy being held; she'll never be mushy; but she's lots easier about being touched, and will even return a tender little lick for a scritch -- oh, so sweet and touching -- the more so, because she has always been the wary one. Your boy seems a lot like that to me.