Tink and Wilbur VS Harness and Leash

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since Tinker had such a tantrum when i put the harness on her, I decided to see if wilbur would be any better today. I filmed him.

The first few seconds, you can see just how graceful he is. and you'll notice he just sort of tips over.

meanwhile, tinker decided to attack the leash itself, figuring i would be paying attention to wilbur, and wouldn't see!

Finally, wilbur throws his own tantrum!

all in less than 1 minute!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First, I had no idea that you had two cats very similar to mine!

And second, your video is probably a future look at what my two will do next spring when I try the harness and leash.

Too cute! I loved when Wilbur fell over!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was really only filming him because he tips over like that all the time. i didn't get a great shot of it though.

I don't get it, he'll be sitting there just fine, and out of nowhere he just tips over, not even trying to stop.

Of course this only happens when the harness is on. he just hasn't figured out exactly what's going on

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(looking at your signature picture). Yup, we sure do have similar cats. actually there's someone else that has cats that look almost exactly like mine/yours. catkiki i think.

Originally Posted by Russian Blue

First, I had no idea that you had two cats very similar to mine!

And second, your video is probably a future look at what my two will do next spring when I try the harness and leash.

Too cute! I loved when Wilbur fell over!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

(looking at your signature picture). Yup, we sure do have similar cats. actually there's someone else that has cats that look almost exactly like mine/yours. catkiki i think.
Yep, my girls look like yours too! I tried once to put a harness of Dusty but she would have nothing to do with it.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! They look so fat and happy!!! That's not a leash, JT - it is a CAT TOY!! So what is the problem????

Love Wil's meow and his tipping over! I have "floppers' in my house - mostly Archie who is quite the chub and when he decides to flop on your feet... ooofff!!!

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL! That's too funny, I love how he just topples over like that, LOL!