Timmy,7yr old TNR true feral! COLD TURKEY!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother just had a complete knee replacement and was out of hospital in three days, doing well on crutches. You need to take the pain meds as they tell you to, but you should be fine.
Thanks mani-I was hoping to hear of someone who lives alone and did well on their own....so crutches instead of a walker is best for flying solo,lol?Doc said I'll be fine only cannot bend to feed the cats or do the litter boxes for first 2wks.. Does your brother have cats too?

My neighbor friend was just here and she's going to begin the feeding routine next week to familiarize Timmy while I'm here like A Alldara suggested and said she'll do it until I'm able to

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
You need crutches so you can take the weight off your new knee leg completely.. a walker won't do that.
No, my brother has two West Highland Terriers, but he loves all animals. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Kwik Kwik

Get ready your daily necessities and essentials stuffs nearby or within reach and get a sturdy non slip chair for the bathroom to take a bath. This way you don't have to make many trips all over the house to get them.

Things like making coffee or drinks, have all the stuffs at one place for easy access. Place foodstuffs and utensils at normal level so that you don't have to bend over to get them.

Till you are well again, place them back at the original place.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
So not too long a wait, but enough time to make plans for the cats and your recovery time.:hugs:

Important question, though. Will you be able to Wordle day of surgery? :lol:
You read my mind🤣🤣🤣
Lol- if my Wordle streak is still going I better be up for it in the hospital- what a thing to think about but my thoughts exactly- need my pen ,paper and phone charger! I have to be there at 5am day of surgery so I usually play before that- let's see how dopey they make me post op🤔😋

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
My boy has discovered it's really nice to rub faces with his person----I thought it was Bella and I planted one on the little head next to me- Timmy was taken aback and probably thought " what the heck is that you did ,hooman- I think I like it?!" I was just as surprised but sure is nice to kiss him ,head butt each other and rub faces....who would've imagined Timmy would be such a cuddle bum?

Attachments

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My boy has discovered it's really nice to rub faces with his person----I thought it was Bella and I planted one on the little head next to me- Timmy was taken aback and probably thought " what the heck is that you did ,hooman- I think I like it?!" I was just as surprised but sure is nice to kiss him ,head butt each other and rub faces....who would've imagined Timmy would be such a cuddle bum?
It's Timmy's way of saying Thank You hooman!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure! Don't worry coz they know you are worrying.
For sure,you are right- they cannot get enough of me the past 2days- especially Timmy who has hardly left my side - they all know something is up and I'm trying hard not to give off those vibes( hard to fool a kitty)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
For sure,you are right- they cannot get enough of me the past 2days- especially Timmy who has hardly left my side - they all know something is up and I'm trying hard not to give off those vibes( hard to fool a kitty)
Yea, they can sense it. It'll just interrupt their routine for 2 days and after that they'll be very happy to see you after that. :hugs:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, they can sense it. It'll just interrupt their routine for 2 days and after that they'll be very happy to see you after that. :hugs:
Can always count on you for Encouragement- you are a Beautiful Blessing my FRIEND