*timidly pawing her way in...*

gingeravocato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, there, fellow hoomins.

I stumbled across this website after Googling "Why does my cat stare at me in the bathtub?"  Bridget is a 13-year old human spirit trapped in a cat's body.  She continues to stare at me when I'm in the bathtub and playing the piano--not at the same time, of course--forgive my grammar.  Maybe next time I'll just drag her in with me.

Ciao/Meow.

-g-*

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingerAvocato  

Maybe next time I'll just drag her in with me.
If the possessive pronoun in that

Simply refers to your cat,

I'd say it's unwise -

She might scratch out your eyes,

And if long-haired, could tangle and mat.

As to bathing pianos, I'd answer,

(Since despite having legs, they can't scamper),

Whether grand or upright,

Moisture makes them uptight,

Being damper might hamper their damper.

[Your grammar seems to hold no ills,

The fault is with our reading skills.]

Welcome to TCS ! 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Hello, there, fellow hoomins.

I stumbled across this website after Googling "Why does my cat stare at me in the bathtub?"  Bridget is a 13-year old human spirit trapped in a cat's body.  She continues to stare at me when I'm in the bathtub and playing the piano--not at the same time, of course--forgive my grammar.  Maybe next time I'll just drag her in with me.

Ciao/Meow.

-g-*
I have a cat who's very curious about bath and pool water.  But I'm not going to bring her in with me and find out the hard way she really didn't want to get THAT close to it.  

Welcome to TCS!  

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have a cat who's very curious about bath and pool water.  But I'm not going to bring her in with me and find out the hard way she really didn't want to get THAT close to it.  

Welcome to TCS!  
Several manufacturers are now producing nearly full-body Kevlar/Alumina-ceramic armour in Grades I - IV.  At least it would give you a fighting chance, Betsy.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS! :wavey:

I have a cat who is intrigued by our practice of showering. He likes to stare for a bit, then seems to get frustrated and takes it out on the poor, defenseless roll of toilet paper!