Time for a Hobbes fix

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Perhaps i should start a Hobbes thread and just add new pictures.

We had tons and tons of snow after the blizzard, Hobbes had his first taste of real white snow. So we bundled him up (well...kinda), strap on the harness and leash, and let the cat out of the bag. That's Hobbes in his Christmas turtleneck sweater.

Literally like 2 minutes we were out there, he started complaining in this reaallly loud MEEEOOWWWRRRRR MMEEEOWWWRR~ i guess the cold bit his paws, he didn't like it at all. So we took him in and the poor boy was shivering, so much for romping in white snow.

He felt much much better after some pampering and yummy treats.
"i can pose again"

View from the top. Christmas tree filled with doggy bones haha.

He's getting fat...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Hobbes looks adorable in his Christmas sweater. I just love when cats embarass you with that loud meow
TOTALLY!!!!!! i was afraid heads will be popping out from the condo windows with waving fists
i've never heard him meow so loud ever, he made sure he was heard. That's some real protesting!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! What a cutie... I love his sweater! And he is NOT getting fat... he still looks beautiful to me (and Baylee)!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I got scared the other day when he did this loud MEOWWWWWW MEOWWWW too... he had just woken up and he didnt know where i was... untill i did MEOW too lol and he came in the bathroom when i was there then he relaxed

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh dear god.. thats PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Where on earth did you ever find that sweater!? I'd LOVE to buy Leo some clothes.. so far he's only got a cape that I made and Valentines Scarf.

Hobbes looks just adorable in his Christmas Sweater. Cute cute cuuute! Just wanna hug him and kiss him.. Isn't it funny how we enjoy dressing out kitties in human clothes?

hehe

and he's not getting fat!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Limerick's the same way... all he wants to do is go outside. Hwne he gets out there he looks at me like "Are you kidding me!!" then wants to go back in. We go through it everyday!!!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the doggie bones on the sweater.

My cats go to the door. (Screened in back porch.) I open the door. They feel the cold air, but they want to go outside. But it's too cold. They look at me. They look outside. I close the door. Meow. I open the door...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! ^
Hobbes looks so handsome in his sweater. i think your idea of a "Hobbes" thread is good!

zeppspoppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my cat hates collars and clothing
she rolls around trying to tear it off - I think shes easily amused or confused
im not certain

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a cutie pie, he looks so cute with his little Christmas sweater on.
Love the bones on the Christmas tree.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hobbester

Perhaps i should start a Hobbes thread and just add new pictures.

We had tons and tons of snow after the blizzard, Hobbes had his first taste of real white snow. So we bundled him up (well...kinda), strap on the harness and leash, and let the cat out of the bag. That's Hobbes in his Christmas turtleneck sweater.

Literally like 2 minutes we were out there, he started complaining in this reaallly loud MEEEOOWWWRRRRR MMEEEOWWWRR~ i guess the cold bit his paws, he didn't like it at all. So we took him in and the poor boy was shivering, so much for romping in white snow.

He felt much much better after some pampering and yummy treats.
"i can pose again"

View from the top. Christmas tree filled with doggy bones haha.

He's getting fat...
What a handsome boy! I love his little Christmas sweater!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hobbes, you come over and stay with Auntie Chris - she will not tell you you're fat

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, Hobbes, you're soo handsome! Not fat at all!! LoL... OMG, where did you get that sweater... I think Cat clothes are adorable but Kai is such a brat that he'll never wear it and I'll just end up wasting the money....