Purraise
Thankyou Tim Tim for your constant all encompassing love
and gentle gentle nature.
You know you were adored,
The rose garden welcomes you…

I shall miss you,
but I am so happy to know you are no longer in pain ❤

“Wabu”

Even on the most radiant days, there is a sorrow at the heart of life. When we deny it, the day becomes a desperate quest for happiness, and the night is very long. But when we absorb the trough into our rhythm, the shadow of a breath, this benign negation infuses all things with spaciousness, and tinges creation with golden poignancy, like Autumn itself. What is heavy is not sadness, but the denial of sadness. A cricket in the alder taught me this.
Poem : Alfred K Lamotte

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness, what a beautiful tribute to such a precious boy. He will remain in your heart, his memories will live because of you. One day the sadness will turn to gratitude for having him in your life, but time is the only thing that dulls the sharp edges of grief. You are a better person because of his love......bless you for giving him what he wanted most in this life, someone to love him........RIP dear Tim Tim. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tao2025

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My goodness, what a beautiful tribute to such a precious boy. He will remain in your heart, his memories will live because of you. One day the sadness will turn to gratitude for having him in your life, but time is the only thing that dulls the sharp edges of grief. You are a better person because of his love......bless you for giving him what he wanted most in this life, someone to love him........RIP dear Tim Tim. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
With Gratitude 🙏

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Tim Tim, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Tim Tim is with you still, and will be, forever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tao2025

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Tim Tim, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Tim Tim is with you still, and will be, forever.
Thankyou for your beautiful words ❤
Tim Tim is eternal and pain free