Tim Tams!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How odd, You can get tim tams here at the australian store but they can shove it in their butts for the price!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yup, a Tim Tam slam! It has to be a hot drink so it completely melts the inside of the Tim Tam. I eat off the chocolate from each end, then suck the drink through it, and here's the key part - learn how much you can drink through the Tim Tam before it falls apart... You need to shove that whole Tim Tam in your mouth before it falls apart. It just explodes with chocolately goodness!!
Freeeak! I thought i was the only one who did it!

Don't forget those other ones...truffel.....sweet chili chocolate!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

OMGOMGOMG! I found Tim Tams HERE!! Not just in Australia, but here in Colorado!!!

For those unfamiliar with Tim Tams, they are about the yummiest cookie/biscuit in the whole world. I got the chocolate ones. It's two chocolate cookies with chocolate cookie cream - not quite as sweet as Oreo - then covered in milk chocolate.

I found them at Cost Plus World Market. I don't know if they have national locations, but there are 3 in the Denver-metro area (Southwest Plaza, Park Meadows, and Boulder). That place has SO much stuff! Just the food department - sparkling water from Norway, international ethnic chocolate, marinara sauce from Italy, REAL Cadburry chocolates from the UK (will try those on the next trip), Haribo gummi bears from Germany, and I seriously about jumped out of my skin when I asked the girl if they had Tim Tams and she said YES! They are under the name of Arnott's, but she assured me that they are Tim Tams, made in Australia.
I got some as a trade off a few years ago and oh... my.... gosh!!!
I looked up the website of that place and we got one about 35 miles from here!! Road trip!!! May have to swing off there once we figure out a Michigan Meet-up Place!!

Originally Posted by fwan

How odd, You can get tim tams here at the australian store but they can shove it in their butts for the price!
You so crack me up! I love your spunk and saying it like it is!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The important question is "How many did you buy?"

Do you have any idea how many people put "Can I have a Secret Santa from Australia so I can get Tim-Tams" in their SS email last year?

They are yummy though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Karen, since I'm leaving on Friday for over a week, and it was really hot in the car and we had other errands, I only got one package. But the important thing is that I KNOW WHERE TO GET TIM-TAMS!
<--- That was me when she showed me where they were.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

The important question is "How many did you buy?"

Do you have any idea how many people put "Can I have a Secret Santa from Australia so I can get Tim-Tams" in their SS email last year?

They are yummy though.
I know I was one! Can I help it I lucked out and got an Aussie Secret Santa the first year I participated?