Tighty Whities

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eww - I would have said at the top of my voice to make sure he heard 'my eyes! my eyes!'

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekomania

Okay I have to ask...How do you tip the strippers there?
Very carefully I imagine!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
My thought exactly! Actually it would have been my thought even if it weren't tighty whities IE: swim suit. Some bodies are just not meant to be uncovered!

Originally Posted by sarahp

That's too funny!!!

I can't believe he was doing in just his briefs... was he REALLY that desperate?? Did he look at all embarrassed?
He didn't appear embarrassed based on his body language. He was carrying the basket under his arm and just sauntering down the hallway towards the laundry room....like it was perfectly normal to be wandering in a public hallway in your gitch!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg,
sounds like my dad, he really doesn't care, he cut the hedge last year in what he thought were shorts that he had bought, in actual fact they were boxer shorts and he was nearly on display !!! He had no idea though but he walks around in his lovely mustard coloured Y fronts in the house and when they have a takeaway delivered he will answer the door in them
. I know some people are offended by this behaviour and I would be non too happy my hubby putting himself on display like that but this did make me laugh. x

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
*snort* OK, do NOT drink anything while reading this board! I loved your post!

"Pelt him with coins"! lol

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

He was carrying the basket under his arm...
Under his arm? Oh my gosh! I was imagining at the very least a nice big wicker basket between you and him!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread is hysterical.
Pelting him with coins has got to be the funniest image I have had in mind in a long time.

But I can think of many reasons why he would not have wanted to have a wicker basket up against his tighty whities.
Painful.