Tiggy the voyeur

misskitty4088

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitten Fluffy does the same thing. She loves water and insists on being in the bathroom when I am in the taking a shower. She loves to sit on the edge of the tub and watch me. If I close the shower doors all the way she meows until I open them a crack so she can peek in. Also, my bathroom door doesn't always latch so if you close the door for privacy she will take a running leap until the door flys open. I just hope that she doesn't do this when we have company otherwise our friends and realatives will be in for a huge shock!!

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All three of my boys do that... Rob calls them the 'Three Furry Perverts.'
They line up in a row on the bath mat and wait for me to step out.

Chaos, my mom's cat, used to do that when I lived at home... only thing was... She liked to lick your legs when you stepped out.
I can't begin to tell you how gross it was to have a cat lick your bare legs right after a shower. ICK!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grissom

Chaos, my mom's cat, used to do that when I lived at home... only thing was... She liked to lick your legs when you stepped out.
I can't begin to tell you how gross it was to have a cat lick your bare legs right after a shower. ICK!
Yup try having two four month old puppies that think Mummy is a big water fountain for them after she has had a shower. Ick alright!