Tigger, my sweet baby boy September 3rd 2004-July 18 2015

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want you know know that your Tiggy knows how much you loved him while he was with you and how much you love him still. I believe the spirits of our loved one, whether human or animal stays near us and watches over us. Just know that when you think of him he knows he is in your heart.

They always take a little piece of our heart with them so when we see them again they will know we belong to them. My heart goes out to you and just know there I am suffering right here with you because I understand.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry on your loss of Tigger! I wish I had some magic words to take away your pain. All I can say is I do understand your pain, just as everyone on this site does. Just know that Tigger loved you and knew how much you loved him Try to remember all the happy times you shared. I hope you can look back one day and smile when thinking of your sweet kitty.
RIP Sweet Tigger!
You will never be forgotten!

shannonmari1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of your kitty. No words are really adequate that will make you feel better but know she's in a better place and they never truly leave when they are in your heart. Big hugs from me and my two cats. 

shannonmari1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh goodness, I was teared up and called your baby a "she" and didn't catch it!! My apologies to you and him!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moonspirit94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's okay. It happens to most of us when we have tears. It's been awhile since I posted on here. I've been working on the drawing and working so it's busy for me

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful Tigger.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Please don't feel guilty that you could not afford the vet; there's no shame in that.  You gave Tigger the gift of love and kindness.  He knew he was treasured and he was fortunate indeed to have you in his life, as you were to have him.