Tigger and Willow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's the tabby, Willow's the black and white

Willow believes she controls the universe <3 (until something like a vet visit happens)

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's history was her previous human had way too many pets and had to hand something like 15 cats and 2 maybe 3 dogs to RSPCA possibly other animals as well, we not sure, all we do know is she's always been desperate for attention from any human

Willow got handed into a different rescue, cause her human had a baby and Willow proved to not be good with children, her human feared she would hurt the baby (cause she crouches down, pins her ears back, and growls a deep growl when she sees children, it is not known if she will swipe at young children)

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I won't take on a third cat though, I can look after 2 but 3 would be too many, I wouldn't be able to give three the same amount of care and attention

Someone having more pets than they can manage with, is why Tigger is this desperate for attention, its stuck with her since 2014 when i adopted her

LokiWolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your kitties remind me of the three southern cats. Two of the kitties are named willow and Tigger. Willow is black and white and Tigger is a long haired kitty that's a similar color to yours.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's my 10 year old baby :redheartpump:

she might be 11 we not sure