Tiger Update

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise

It really is amazing the progress she's making in spite of everything. Hopefully it's not cancer and she'll keep on improving.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hopeing at this point that she does not throw up what she ate this morning. She was eating super fast & by the time I left had finished almost the whole can of AD food. She sure loves her AD food!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am excitedly waiting to get my baby scale. I should get it today, but since it is comming UPS I might need to sign for it. That means I won't get it until tomorrow. Either way I am excited because to me Tiger looks like she is gaining a little wait. I can't imagine that she wouldn't be since she is still eating 2 cans of AD food a day. She cracks me up every morning. She eat like she is starving to death. She still have about a 1/2 a can when I went to bed last night. Then this morning she was crying for food & dove right in like she hadn't eaten in days. She ate about 1/2 the can right away. I am sure by the time I get home it will be gone. I'm not sure if I should be giving her another can, or sticking with 2? I don't want to her eat so much she makes her self sick, but I do want her to gain wait. I'll be talking to the vet today or tomorrow about another cat so I will try to ask him then. Keep those vibes coming. She may spend the remainder of her days at my house but at least she seems to have some good days ahead of her.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at the package tracker on the baby scale & I can hardly wait to get home because it is there. Sad that I am so excited about a stupid scale, but I can hardly wait to weigh her tonight.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know exactly what you mean. My baby scale is due to arrive today as well and I've been totally in the dark as to Whimsey's weight due to his irratic eating patterns.

Good luck!!!!!!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have read this thread from the beginning and what an amazing woman you are you have done so much already and its just great tht Tiger has such an amazing quality of life and a mum that just has so much love to give.xx

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I looked at the package tracker on the baby scale & I can hardly wait to get home because it is there. Sad that I am so excited about a stupid scale, but I can hardly wait to weigh her tonight.
LOL I was the same way when I first got my scale when kismet was sick! that's too funny. I do use it ALL the time now though, so worthwhile to have around. I weigh both cats atleast every other month, gives me a bit of an indication of health/

THinking about you bothj!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

it's not sad at all, it IS exciting! Can you give a link to the scale you bought, if you like it? I dithered over buying a scale for Ootay (rb 5/09) for ages, and never did get one because I couldn't make up my mind, they all seemed so complicated.

However eventually my other kitties will be seniors too and I will want to monitor their weight.

The request goes to lmunsie too, if it's a different model.

Thanks!

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

it's not sad at all, it IS exciting! Can you give a link to the scale you bought, if you like it? I dithered over buying a scale for Ootay (rb 5/09) for ages, and never did get one because I couldn't make up my mind, they all seemed so complicated.

However eventually my other kitties will be seniors too and I will want to monitor their weight.

The request goes to lmunsie too, if it's a different model.

Thanks!
If you look at digital scales on Amazon, you will read a review where someone originally purchased the scale to weigh their dog, but their cat spends all its time sleeping on it! I thought that seemed like a good choice.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Have fun with your weighing!!!! My scale came too and it is sitting in the middle of the living room and one kitty is sitting on it and and the other kitty is trying to crawl into the box that it came in. Isn't Hill's A/D wonderful stuff? Hang in there!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrandall2000

If you look at digital scales on Amazon, you will read a review where someone originally purchased the scale to weigh their dog, but their cat spends all its time sleeping on it! I thought that seemed like a good choice.
thanks but there are a billion scales. Since people here have narrowed it down and made purchases, it would be nice to know which ones you chose, and how they work for you, to help others who want one.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well She weighed 5 lbs 6 oz. That is a great improvment from the 4.7 lbs that she weighed on Saturday. She is full of spunk & is sure to let Jordan know she does not like him in her face. I will look for the link later today, but I need to get to work now. Thank you all for listening & sending vibes for her. It's great to have the support of people who understand.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rang27, that is the most wonderful news!!!! Yay!!!! Go, Tiger!!!!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

. Thank you all for listening & sending vibes for her. It's great to have the support of people who understand.
ahhhh you have no idea, I think about you and Tiger everyday!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is still eating her 2 cans of AD food every day. Every morning she meows at me like she hasn't eaten in days and shoves her face in the can as I'm trying to get it in her bowl. Keep those vibes comming. She is a funny cat, she wants to come out of the bathroom, but everytime she sees the other cats she changes her mind & goes running back in. She just does not like the other kitties.