Tidy Cats Breeze Boxes - Anybody Want Some?

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok - Well it looks like we are about to have to give up on the Breeze boxes that I have been happily using for a about 4 years now. I love love love them! But for some reason about the time we brought Jinkers home last September, Mulder decided he was no longer going to poop in them.

We've tried a couple of things. Added a smaller screen and changed the substrate in one from the bulky pellets to safflower seeds. Changed locations. Locked him in a bathroom with one to re-train. Of course had a full work up by the vet. Sent Jinkers to live somewhere else. No luck. Give him regular litter and he poops in the box all day long no matter what.

Anyway we've decided to find another litter solution (haven't decided what that will be yet) and re-home these two Breeze boxes which are in excellent used condition. Since the boxes run about $35 apiece, I thought I'd see if any existing Breeze users were interested in them?

One is a classic Breeze box with no modifications. One has some plastic mesh glued inside to make the grate smaller. It still works with regular Breeze pellets or it can work with Safflower seeds. Conversion/Photos Here

I will sanitize both of these and ship one or both to anyone in the US at no cost. International I would ask that you pay me the cost of shipping. Any takers?