Tia's in labor...again.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ah, a breech birth. Those can be rough. I'm glad the baby is here finally! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yep finally here and nursing to boot. there may be one more but its hard to tell.
Now I feel like I can grab a few hours of sleep so thats what Im gonna do. Night everyone and thanks for all the info reasurance and good vibes so far.
I will be back with an update of some sort in a few hours

Last edited:

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
random update because I can.
Number two actully looks like moma and has a set of lungs on him and is of course momas baby right now. Moma is doing well and settled with the babies.thanks for all the positive vibes and reasurance.

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep all is well save for mama wanting to follow everytime I leave the room. But I know that will just take time to pass.
Kitten one weighed 142 grams today
Kitten 2 weighed in at 126 grams

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yeah finally. I think number 3 will be coming in the next hours or she may just be settling still hard to tell.
Tia has a 9th nipple which is smaller than the others but swells when shes pregnate like the others and such and thats the nipple two has attached to and I dont know if two is getting any milk.

Now that I think about it Im pretty sure two is fine as she's not constantly crying. Keeping an eye on just in case though.

Last edited:

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
finally got to the store for some much needed supplise. so I am feeling much bettter. Moma and the babies are doing well. I dont feel any more kittens so I belive two is going to be all for this litter. Both kittens switch around to diffrent nipples it seems. So two is likely getting enough to eat. I will weigh before bed. a litte worried about leaving them all alone for three hours with just my dad here as he wont step in if something goes wrong. He will just let what happens happen. But it is just three hours and my fiance will be home after that.

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They should be fine. Glad to hear that all is well! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know. I still worry a bit more about mama laying on one and crushing them. But I just saw her lay on two and two started hollaring and moma moved. So that helped to put my worries at ease. Two is ganing well so that is also a good sign.

weights today
1 161
2 133

That's all the new news for now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crystaldawn87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry for disappering without an update for a while things got a little crazy life wise. But the babies and moma are doing well. The babies are getting big but I don't really have a way of doing pics.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Glad to hear they are all doing well! [emoji]128522[/emoji]