thursday's tough trivia

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Sense of humour is #1? While I adore a sense of humour (not class clown sense of humour though), for me the single most attractive aspect of a man is his brain! I love extremely smart men. Second is their height. I love tall men. My last boy friend's IQ is 170 and I adored talking to him. It's probably the only real thing that I still miss about that relationship: our conversations.
A smart man with no sense of humour is just too darn serious for me. Some guys with a high IQ are impossible to talk to. I like it when a high IQ makes a guy witty. Feynman supposedly didn't have that high an IQ and I bet he would have been a great date!

I'm going for... reliable

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

I like it when a high IQ makes a guy witty.
Right. I have 3 qualifications, in this order, sense of humour is one of them:

Brains
Height
Humour

And my ex had them all. We had some great conversations. Some deep and some just nonsense and we laughed lots. Unfortunately he fell short in some other areas.

But sense of humour is not my #1 requirement. I wouldn't want to be partnered up with someone who plays the class clown, but isn't intelligent. I want intelligence first and of course a sense of humour too. But if the man isn't intelligent, I just don't feel a connection with him, never have.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike

Now ladies...are y'all telling the truth? None of you care about any physical traits? I'm skeptical.......
Of course the has to be a physical attraction.

It's hard to explain, lol

But it could be something as simple as a great smile, or bedroom eyes, and then of course there is his height!

I've dated a couple of body builders and a few models, and to be honest they were so much into themselves that there wasn't room for me in the room! LOL

One particular guy was like a Greek God! Short, blonde, wavy hair. Gorgeous blue eyes. Great tan. Fabulous dresser. He was leaving the club as I was going in and he complimented me on something. I actually ran down the street after him to give him my phone number! I really did!! He was about 1/2 block away when I caught up to him.

But his ego was astronomical. He was constantly fishing for compliments about his hair, his tan, his clothing. I was thrilled to be seen walking down the street with him, but man, he had to go and open his mouth and ruin it all!

The last guy I had a long term relationship with looked like Ralph Fiennes twin brother. His character in "Red Dragon" more so, well minus the lip scar. But the rest made me do a double and triple take when I saw the movie.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper872/stills/3da2bbebd3c8a-7-1.jpg

What attracted me physically to my ex was his height (6'3") and his nose. It just looked great on his face! LOL Otherwise he was pretty "ordinary." I also loved the short military cut.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Sense of humour is #1? While I adore a sense of humour (not class clown sense of humour though), for me the single most attractive aspect of a man is his brain! I love extremely smart men. Second is their height. I love tall men. My last boy friend's IQ is 170 and I adored talking to him. It's probably the only real thing that I still miss about that relationship: our conversations.
yes..oh winnipeg friend...
its intelligence!