Thursdays Question of the Day 9.5.13

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Thursday already! Whoot!

NOT counting your cats.. What has made you happy lately?

I was flipping through my old photo album on my computer.. just seeing the photos and remembering the good times made me happy :D

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doing absolutely nothing. Sometimes I just like to veg.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing clouds that might mean RAIN!!! It's been 100 degrees here everyday for weeks (or 90's) and one small rain. I've got so many flowers and new trees and bushes, watering is ALL I DO! We are supposed to have 100's until at least next Tuesday, I'd appreciate any raindances (or prayers) for our area, McCook Nebraska. We are almost 9 inches below normal again this year, but it beats the 14 inches we were below normal last year!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter turning 1 yesterday. She was born over 10 weeks early and has overcome a lot in the last year. From 2 pounds 2 ounces to 17 pounds and over 27" long. She also won first place in her age category in the baby show we entered her in on Monday. 

ravencorbie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, congratulations on the baby!

As for me -- getting to be evil in a computer game. I don't know what it is, but I get such extreme delicious delight out of being evil, even though, in real life, if anything, I'm too nice.

Edit: Oh, and in hearing the wonderful if-by-whiskey speech in the debate class that happens in my room when I'm in planning time. The speech can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If-by-whiskey -- just an amazing use of the English language.

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The other night I was getting ready to put the kids to bed and DS (16 months) went over to DD (3 yrs) and gave her a kiss.  It was by far; the sweetest moment of my Mommyhood EVER!!