Thursdays Question of the Day 4.3.14

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! Thursday again!

and I am running out of questions to ask! so.. I will let YOU ask a question.

What's the most bizarre, random question you'd like to ask, but don't expect a straight answer from? Think of the darnest, funniest or strangest question to ask!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: lol!

Have you ever tried Kippers :fishy: with marmelade for breakfast? :nausea: ............( Kippers are fish :fishy: in UK... :dash: ..)

;)...:lol3:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol2: Have you ever opened up food - cookies/crackers/granola bar/candy or other - while shopping and begin eating? :anon: I have. I pay for it, of course. The cashiers seem used to this so I wonder if others do it. I always seem to be shopping when I am hungry. :rolleyes:

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually shave armpits every other shower but sometimes let it go.  Does not get to bad cause it starts to itch and then I shave:)

I fart all the time around cats.  Sometimes at night I will leave blanket on as my puppy always farts in my face so do not feel to guilty lol!

Never heard of kippers but fish is not my thing for the most part.

I do eat all the time at stores. I grab a 6 pack of soda and twizzlers normally.  Just anything that is not to messy. 

No shame in my life lol

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I usually shave armpits every other shower but sometimes let it go.  Does not get to bad cause it starts to itch and then I shave:)

I fart all the time around cats.  Sometimes at night I will leave blanket on as my puppy always farts in my face so do not feel to guilty lol!

Never heard of kippers but fish is not my thing for the most part.

I do eat all the time at stores. I grab a 6 pack of soda and twizzlers normally.  Just anything that is not to messy. 

No shame in my life lol
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Nice Answers! :)

catdavidlouis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Have you ever tasted a pinky full of Friskies, just to see what it's all about? I bet you haven't. I have once or twice. I do not reccommend it.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.  Turkey and Giblets pate.  Also tasted some Pro Plan dog.  That was worse.  Now a milkbone...that was not bad at all.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I fart around the kitties. As to scaring them it depends how loud they are.
I used to wax under my arms and my legs but over time the bsir has dropped growing. Weeeee lucky meee.