Thursdays Question of the Day 2.13.14

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My parents went years ago, I think it was in the late 70's.  I would like to go someday.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes! Scary pic!

High 30's and wet and windy. The site I went to for clinical had a delayed opening, so I went for a run this morning.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you made it home safely. That is a horrid picture. "souped-up Civic"? That sounds like an oxymoron....can you really soup-up a Civic? A Honda Civic?
 We have kids around here, too, who take sedans and such and think they can add the loud muffler and think that makes their cars "cool". 
 Our roads weren't that great yesterday either, but I will say that PennDOT was trying to keep ahead of the snow. When it comes down that fast, though, it's hard to stay ahead of it all. Thankfully, this morning the roads were better. Not great, but much better.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, Israel is one of my dream trips.  Both me and my BF are really interested in world religions, it would be so incredibly interesting.  Plus, you know, "my people" lol
One of my bosses goes at least once a year, sometimes more.  He loves, loves, loves it there.
Frankly I'd like to leave but I have my own little dynasty here and I won't leave them. 2 children and 6 grandchildren and one on the way PG.

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm glad you made it home safely. That is a horrid picture. "souped-up Civic"? That sounds like an oxymoron....can you really soup-up a Civic? A Honda Civic?
 We have kids around here, too, who take sedans and such and think they can add the loud muffler and think that makes their cars "cool". 
 Our roads weren't that great yesterday either, but I will say that PennDOT was trying to keep ahead of the snow. When it comes down that fast, though, it's hard to stay ahead of it all. Thankfully, this morning the roads were better. Not great, but much better.
Civics are actually highly customizable, if you have the money. This wasn't legitimately souped up, though. I put it in quotes because you could tell it was an attempt to make it seem so. It had been lowered, brightly painted, and had the loud muffler and tinted windows. And a completely moronic driver. 

The roads were fine today, luckily. Had to drive 150 miles to get my kids from their dad and bring them home. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Civics are actually highly customizable, if you have the money. This wasn't legitimately souped up, though. I put it in quotes because you could tell it was an attempt to make it seem so. It had been lowered, brightly painted, and had the loud muffler and tinted windows. And a completely moronic driver. 

The roads were fine today, luckily. Had to drive 150 miles to get my kids from their dad and bring them home. 
I do realize that. I was trying to be facetious because of your comments about the kid's car. Sorry. And I realize that kids can customize any car and have it look and sound wonderful. If they try.

Glad you made it to get your kids safely.

Last edited: