Thursday's Question of the Day 11.21.13

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I WANT A KITTEN!

(Saylem looks like what Casper probably looked like as a kitten, we didn't get him until he was an older gentleman cat)
Kittens are definitely a hand full! 

They're always asleep during the day, and up all night to play...but i guess that's most cats. 

i always worried about them using the litter box when they had to go. my Jet had an accident the first day she was home... :/

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Hmmm, awful lot of cat photos on these phones!  LOL  

Here's mine.  I was emailing my mom and sisters, telling them about my evening and why I hadn't got much accomplished......I had a cat!  

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Kittens are definitely a hand full! 

They're always asleep during the day, and up all night to play...but i guess that's most cats. 

i always worried about them using the litter box when they had to go. my Jet had an accident the first day she was home... :/
Oh I know - that's why we don't have one  

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's funny how many of us have pictures of our animals as our last ones taken, it's the same for me as well lol! Over half of my photos are of my animals! :D This is Moki and Mama which really is Moki's mama, they know comfort lol!

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I was mad!  I'd gotten a ton of apples so one of their staff people had helped me to the car.  DS was in the stroller so I put DD in her seat first and got everything else situated in hope they would be back out.  I had to climb over the center console to get in my seat.  Half my problem was that DS's straps had gotten twisted and they are such a pain to fix in those car seats!  

But believe me; something very similar happened to me in the walmart parking lot about 2 weeks before DS was born and I was a lot madder then!  I literally had to rub my body on both cars to get in.  I took a picture of that too...:lol3:
That's where I write in their dirt... I park like an idiot! Lol

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a picture of the parking job next to me at the orchard.  I couldn't get the back door open enough to get my son into his rear-facing car seat.  I had to climb over my DD in her seat to get him in.  I need more space to maneuver him into that rear facing seat.  He's getting big but I'm aiming for 2 years rear facing.  I ended up pulling forward to tighten his straps properly.  

That's when I leave a note saying, "If you need a peg leg, eye patch, and a parrot to park this POS...park it when you get home and never drive it again."

goldeye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
^ Lol I always take several detailed pics like that when I notice someone can't park worth crap either just in case I come back to some scratches and dents that weren't on my car before I have all the evidence I need if I ever have to make some claims. As for my cell phone photos I do have a bunch of cat pics mainly sleeping ones but most arent even share worthy I just haven't gotten around to deleting the unnecessary pics those and a bunch of other random things

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

As for my cell phone photos I do have a bunch of cat pics mainly sleeping ones but most arent even share worthy I just haven't gotten around to deleting the unnecessary pics those and a bunch of other random things
I have about nine thousand photos of cats sleeping!  
  Well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration but....there are a lot!  LOL  I told hubby one day if I'm home sick or something, and bored, I'll start deleting unnecessary cat photos from my computer--that will keep me busy all day!  

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's where I write in their dirt... I park like an idiot! Lol
  I was so huge at that point I probably couldn't have reached!  Once I did get in my car I was going to dig through my purse for my note pad to leave a note; but I was debating if I could reach their windshield.  And some skinny chick came up, jumped in and pulled off before I could even give her a dirty look!  I'm great with snappy replies in my head...not so much in real life.