Thursday's DT

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is SO great Laurie, hopefully you can get back on your feet again!!!! (((((((((((HUGSSSSSSSSS)))))))))))))

I have the blahs, so pass on all your good moods to me!
I need it!

Kahu keeps getting himself into tight spots, I have to make sure this place is safe! LOL

Peedoodle is a wonderful cat, I think I am going to go and kiss him to death for being such a great cat!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by LDG
WE GOT OUR LETTER OF INTENT! WOO-HOO!!!!!!! ...and when it rains, it pours! We've got a last-minute MUST TALK TO firm. The headhunter that contacted us said that all our references came back GREAT, and it's the BEST set of references he's ever had!!!!! We spent over an hour on the phone with the new potential firm today, we threw the big budget numbers at them for the Department, and they want to see us tomorrow.
Sooooo, with this new found wealth when can I expect you to drop by for a visit?

:tounge2:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! The "big budget" is for the Department - but that should start to trickle down to us after a year! It would just be SO NICE to have money to spend on marketing, systems and info again!!!!!!

But we WOULD have a salary again, at least for one year, and I can't imagine what it will be like not to be a month or two (or three) behind on all our bills...

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But how's this... if Gary and I ever become millionaires, how about we have a REAL road trip, and fly everyone to - where? for a big party! Arizona - and pile in at Cindy's? Or Vegas? Or Disney World? Mexico? Jamaica (never know when that Voodoo Ghys suggested will come in handy...) But it has to be warm and sunny, because we're no longer the Winter-weather people (sorry Heidi!)

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy, it's nice to hear that everyone is in a good mood! It seems to me that we've had a lot of problems lately, so we deserve some good feelings. But, Ghyslaine, we mustn't deposit our good feelings in the "china god," as George Carlin calls it! Just stay with the catnip! Heidi, we'll be looking for you to post bright and early and clear headed in the morning!

I have some good news to share too. My daughter-in-law is expecting. (not the one who had a baby in the fall) This is the one who has two little girls. This baby is a little surprise, the best kind. Well, I'm happy, anyway! She's not due until August, and by that time she'll be adjusted and looking forward to the birth.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LAURIE!!!! Congrats - yesterday did turn out to be a SUPER day for most of us here!

We actually do get a lot done at the office meetings. I actually think it helps to have the beer because people aren't offended as easily if an issue comes up that directly affects them. Jeanie, the meetings are only 1 hour, and we all have to drive home after so the most anyone has (generally) is 2 beers.

Congrats to Jeanie too on the next grandbaby!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's funny, Heidi, but it makes sense! It's better than some bosses handle things. I was just kidding, of course. (Hey Ghys, did you notice Heidi's typing was slurred? Disgraceful!!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tsk....tsk...I agree. Just disgraceful.

Jeanie.....Congrats!!!!!

Laurie, I am soooo happy for you and Gary! You deserve it. As for the voodoo. Geesh! There are quite a few different ones. What happens when you use the wrong one not really needing it??? Jeanie, how's that for slurred writing??:tounge2: Too bad your next pay period is a year away...I can't even imagine that.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by LDG
But how's this... if Gary and I ever become millionaires, how about we have a REAL road trip, and fly everyone to - where? for a big party! Arizona - and pile in at Cindy's? Or Vegas? Or Disney World? Mexico?..........
When you get the millions pouring in remember the little people (and their respected furballs)! And remember us poor Canadians with our horrible exchange rates! I don't care where we go, just get me out of this renovation zone!

:tounge2:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe we'll all fly up to see you, Kassandra, and help finish all the work on your home! (Although by the time we're millionaires, you'll probably be long done with renovations - maybe even on a different home!) LOL!