Thursday DT

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Caprice!! Have fun in my hometown, there should be plenty to do around here, sites and sounds for you to visit and listen to
And do eat at the Cheesecake Factory if you haven't, it's absolutely yummy food and the atmosphere is busy and a lot of stores you can visit while walking off those extra calories!!

[/b]
Jelly, don't have time to do much there...we will be too busy with the State meet, we will be doing rallies all day Saturday along the beautiful hill country! We will be eating at The Oasis on Sunday for lunch. Saturday night, we are having a party at our hotel (Omni Southpark) and then Sunday afternoon we are meeting up with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend. We have the Cheesecake Factory here in the Galleria! I love it so much, but it's so expensive, I took my bridesmaids there for the Bridemaids luncheon! They loved it, and so did my credit card company!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew I'm exhausted! All this excitment in one day is too much! If any of you cats haven't seen the homecoming pictures yet, be sure to check them out! And I've added some new ones since the first few. Homecoming of Jake & Hallie

I need to go eat and have some coffee. I just made some as I hadn't had any yet today! Guess I was too excited to remember it this morning! Then in a bit I'm going to take a little cat nap.

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another long day!I can't wait intill this skateing thing is over!61 room's and only 3 housekeeper's!I am sooooooooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!! 5 Am intill 3 PM 4 day's in a roll,3 more to go.hope everyone has a good weekend.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are we sure that today isn't Monday? From being sworn at, on my very first call, through dealing with mean, rude, obnoxious and downright stupid people, my work day was a thrill a minute. I wasn't the only, though. Comparing notes with my coworkers, today was one of "those" days, for everyone.

Got home and found a summons for jury duty, in Federal District court, for the whole month of December. This means that I'll have to spend my birthday downtown, at the federal courthouse.

On top of everything else, I had to bathe Buddy. He has been a bit runny, today and his butt and back legs were positively drenched in $#!+. I am going to try to get him to a groomer and get his hind end shaved.

BTW: Shell, was your store one of the WalMarts, that was raided? I heard on the news, that they rounded up 250 illegal aliens, at 60 stores. They nailed 8 in Phoenix.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popping in to say hello!

Ady... boy am I with you. Had a migraine that began yesterday and am still waiting for it to disappear completely. The only pain relief I've had so far comes from an odd experience. I had an appointment at the dentist and when she froze the area (top left side) my migraine immediately went away. *shrugs* I'm not complaining... that was the best I felt in two weeks. I wonder if I can find enough reasons to go see her every time I get a migraine?

Heading to bed shortly.

Take care everyone!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally had enough money to buy some new sofa and loveseat combo and a new bed. I'm happy.

Now to keep the cats from using them both as scratching posts......

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im always later posting in these lol
diden't do a whole lot today,just relaxed

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a nice afternoon went for a nice swim at the beach, walked up to a mates, and all six of us had a nice HOT spa!

I hope everyone had a nice day!

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well here goes my first DT post! I am sitting here at work....and I'm sick
all I wanna do is crawl into bed and cuddle with my willow and go to sleep. My hubby and I got pictures taken today. Really nice poses and boy Mike looked handsome!! I on the other hand only had 15 mins to do my hair and my makeup so I didn't look all that well
My 2 new boys are doing pretty well. One of them has the runs I just don't know which one yet. I am going to have to watch them very closly tomorrow and see if I can figure out if it's Kitman of Blade. I work a 3rd shift so most of my Daily posts are gonna be on the day before. Boy I sure think we need to make a night owl thread since the Spam board gone and that's where I used to chat with everyone. hmmmmm not much else happening right now just fighting to stay awake...sure hope it works other wise I will get in trouble and we all don't want that!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey.. I'm here!

Sorry to hear you're sick.. Glad the boys are settling in..

I bet they are real cute!

Pop in and say hey back if ya bored!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The GROSSEST thing just happened, I was eating an icecream in a cone and I dropped it on the floor, I still had 99% of it so I took a bite and felt something crunchy in my mouth I spat it into my hand and it was a piece of kitty litter!

This has put me off food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e

BTW: Shell, was your store one of the WalMarts, that was raided? I heard on the news, that they rounded up 250 illegal aliens, at 60 stores. They nailed 8 in Phoenix.
No, I don't think so. Nothing has been mentioned about it, so I'm assuming no. I didn't even hear about the raid....I swear I learn more about Walmart on here than I do at work!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ick, Sam!

VERY hot here today, forecasted to go through the weekend. Uneventful here, except for the ever bouncing Pixie.

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sam!! Duh, I didn't even check the DT to see that I had the right day. Awww, forget it, too lazy to repost in the Friday thread, that's how lazy I am today.

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for asking! Yup, she's fitting in wonderfully. She's so full of energy, and she is constantly making us laugh with her bouncing. She doesn't walk, she bounces everywhere. The days of sleep deprivation are back
and her favorite night game is to burrow under the covers and bite Mommy in the butt.

She's already got nicknames: Squeaky, Squirmy, Bouncy.
And a nice round little belly! (She was frighteningly skinny at the shelter).