Thursday Daily Thread

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmmmmmm. someone seems to have a dead prom queen fetish. I think Freud would have a blast with that!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brought the 3 fosters in this morning for their retest and speuter. All three tested negative and the boys are neutered. They are holding them overnight since they had some diarrhea and will spay Billie in the morning.

Caught "Lucky" again to retest him for FeLV. His 3 littermates and 4 from the previous litter from the same mom were positive for it and Lucky is truely lucky - he was negative once again!
He's tamer now after his neuter last month and the time I've been spending with him. It only took one vet tech and I to draw blood and give him his booster shots. Last time they had to knock him out to draw blood. That's a big WOO HOO!!

Making 3 pumpkin pies tonight for the party at work tomorrow (I keep one). Last night I cooked a pumpkin so the pies will be truly from scratch (no canned pumpkin in my house)!

Made a suggestion to my boss about our upcoming re-organization and got a co-worker promoted as a result of it.
Won't she be surprised when she finds out?!? I get different responsibilities - some that I want to do and some I don't but comes along with the job.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
it has been a good day for me
i only had to work until 10:00am today because i had to take my dad to the doc. and everything went well there, thank god.. then i came home and the weather today is beautiful 75 today and sunny, alittle bit of summer back, but im sure it is short lived
anywho, i took blackie a long walk and he loved it, a little stray came around and big bad blackie was wanting to get after it
i had to carry him home after that, his days are numbered on the walks i dont take him out when its real cold, i set in the swing with stripey, he doesnt like to be down on the ground just sit in the swing
after that i came in and got on here early, now thats a good day
i have a busy day tomorrow though, oh well

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, WHAT A WEEK! Glad that it is almost over with! About time to go to bed, and tomorrow is Halloween...ugh scary! We are not big on Halloween at all...just a pumpkin and going out of town to see Zack's parents (about an hour south of here). That's about it. We are staying all weekend. Zack's father will be preaching on Sunday, so we are going to church. Need to find us a church here at home. It's just really hard to find somewhere where you really fit in. Well, good night everyone! Have a happy Halloween tomorrow!