Thurday DT

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks Kellye for the info on Wisteria. As I suspected, it does not do well in climates that have a severe winter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and I don't get to drink Starbucks often, rarely will my hubby take me there or get it for me, but this week he's gone so I'm trying to get my fix before he comes back tomorrow. I make coffee and am always on the search for the right coffee, so far I'm only doing a mixture of Folgers Breakfastblend mixed with Starbucks houseblend. I would like to try Jamaican blue that everyone raves but it's quite pricey.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
I don't have expresso machine, so how do I do that with regular coffee machine?
There has to be a recipe to make the coffee somewhere on the WWW. For your next gift from your hubby ask him for an Expresso Machine, then you can make it at home and save money!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh skykitty, you are good, yep I do believe I'll ask him for that!!!I can see the look on his face right now "how much money?!!!" then he would feel obligated to take me to Starbucks everyday or buy the machine and never hear Starbucks come out of my mouth! teee heee!! LOL!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! That's okay, I had a few of the recipes already but don't know how to make expresso with regular coffee machine!

Guess what I'm drinking!!!

also I'm fighting this dang mosquito, sneaky little booger, I can't catch him so that I can kill it, so it's nitpicking off of me, hope it becomes hyper with all the caffeine in my body!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
!!!!! I can't make this damn thing stop biting me!! It's too freaking quick!!! I need to kill it before my son wakes up and comes in here!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had wisteria in Texas, and some folks can get it grow up here in Kansas City, but only on sheltered from winter winds. I don't think you could get it to grow in Michigan.

But you do have the advantage of being able to grow lilacs! They are as beautiful and fragrant in their own rights....and folks down south can't grow them because of the heat.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished watching Don't Say A Word which wasn't a bad suspense movie. Michael Douglas always looks good for his age! LOL!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Same old, same old at work.

Trying to figure out if something I ate or a mild intestinal bug is bothering me. Without getting TOO graphic, I've been nauseous and having gastrointestinal discomfort, since last night. Seriously considered leaving work early.

Bill is a little off of his feed, too. We had soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner - not too irritating.

I hope that we're feeling better, by the weekend. We want to go to the biggest gun show of the year, at the Tucson Convention Center. Besides guns, they sell antiques and jewelry. I have plenty of these items but, its neat to find something new. The last time, that I went to a gun show, some sexist idiot tried to sell me a nickel-plated, pink pearl-handled .25 auto. I just looked him right in the eye and showed him my .44-40, with the 7 1/2" barrel. I'll bet that he's STILL impotent, from that encounter!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy - I don't know if I missed it, but did you ever find out what was causing Bill's discomfort? Was it a spider bite or his teeth?